Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that annoy me and should be banished to Room 101 for ever

Reviews

Default Things that annoy me and should be banished to Room 101 for ever

People who cycle on the footpath and then have the audacity to mumble obscenities at me for not getting out of their way. Well excuse me, you don't see me walking in the cycle lane!!!!

Reviews

Default It is illegal

ya this is one big fuckin disgrace in this country I have seen the Guards warning them off the majority are foreigners who couldn't give a fuck I've been told to go 'fuck u' many times I pointed it out by foreigners, no when I said it to the Irish they got off the path that is my experience dont anyone give me shit about me being racist I am been nearly run down every week by these people who have been absolutely disgusting too me with verbaL abuse too much is tolerated in this country

Reviews

THE CHEEK OF U CUNTS WHO DO U THINK U ARE YOU WONT GET PAST ME SCUMBAGS
    now I'm having a corned beef sandwich & fucking off to bed early....

Reviews

The guards should lift them, throw them and bike into the back of the Transit van and detain them. They'd think twice about cycling on the footpath.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    People who cycle on the footpath and then have the audacity to mumble obscenities at me for not getting out of their way. Well excuse me, you don't see me walking in the cycle lane!!!!
    Get in your car and run the bastards over.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

People who talk excessively loud. Why? I don't give a shit about your wilting pot plants or sick cat. And especially when you're on a bus or train and their phone rings. "I'm on the Dart" in their megaphone loud voice. Dom Joly was funny when he did it but then he's also a comedian.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Get in your car and run the bastards over.
    I concur. Swerve to collide not to avoid. Bounty points should be awarded.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    THE CHEEK OF U CUNTS WHO DO U THINK U ARE YOU WONT GET PAST ME SCUMBAGS
    now I'm having a corned beef sandwich & fucking off to bed early....
    night ep, enjoy ur sandwhich!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    Cyclists get away with all kinds of traffic offences, most of them do not obey traffic lights, they cycle on foot paths, ride at night without lights. The cops seem to turn a blind eye to them. Now the motorist is a different story, if a motorist has as much as a rear light not working he gets pulled over. The motorist is always a soft target for the cops
    And if you hit one of the bastards that broke the traffic lights! Who's the one that get in trouble? Yes the motorist.

What started me off on this rant was. I went down to the IFSC this evening and a bastard on one of these new wonderful Dublin bicycles knocked me down at James Joyce Bridge. And yes it was on the footpath.
    Last edited by Fran Tick; 17-10-09 at 19:57. Reason: grammer

im not defending anyone here but there are practically no cycle lanes in Dublin,and yes people walk in them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast