Thread: a policy for the green party?

Talking a policy for the green party?

The Associated Press: Berlin brothel cuts rates for 'green' customers

BERLIN — Part of Berlin's red-light scene is going green. One bordello, hoping to stave off falling demand in the economic crisis, has begun offering discounts to customers who pedal bicycles to the door.

"It's very difficult to find parking around here, and this option is better for our environment," said T........ G......, who owns the brothel or Ho*se of D"sire
    To qualify, customers must show the receptionist either a bicycle padlock key or proof they used public transit to get to the neighborhood. That knocks the price for 45 minutes in a room, for example, to euro65 from euro70.

Those who arrive on foot, however, are out of luck.

"Ve haven't found a way for people to prove they have walked here,"
    G..... explained.

meanwhile ninebythree is in the lead of the e-i mens maracycle LMAO

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    The Associated Press: Berlin brothel cuts rates for 'green' customers

BERLIN — Part of Berlin's red-light scene is going green. One bordello, hoping to stave off falling demand in the economic crisis, has begun offering discounts to customers who pedal bicycles to the door.

To qualify, customers must show the receptionist either a bicycle padlock key or proof they used public transit to get to the neighborhood. That knocks the price for 45 minutes in a room, for example, to euro65 from euro70.

Those who arrive on foot, however, are out of luck.

G..... explained.

meanwhile ninebythree is in the lead of the e-i mens maracycle LMAO

decent idea, EVERYBODY cycles in Berlin though, fuck the environment, I just want that fiver off