Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: schoolgirl assplay

  1. #1

    Default schoolgirl assplay

    If you want the tallest schoolgirl you have ever seen to play with your ass and give you the cane>>> today is your day

    Contessa x x+

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    If you want the tallest schoolgirl you have ever seen to play with your ass and give you the cane>>> today is your day

    Contessa x x+
    Rather play with your ass, I'll give it a good caning with my tongue, all gorgeous 6' 3" of you.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking down boy!

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Rather play with your ass, I'll give it a good caning with my tongue, all gorgeous 6' 3" of you.
    rover, will you leave that lady alone,

    we all no how you like a good arse!



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    now thats an arse!!! rideing that would be so sweet that your own arse would think its eating chocolates

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    now thats an arse!!! rideing that would be so sweet that your own arse would think its eating chocolates
    its gorgeous isnt it,

    i think if i started to rim that i'll end up in her stomach!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    its gorgeous isnt it,

    i think if i started to rim that i'll end up in her stomach!
    the only thing is my arse might be in your way

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    well make room up there for the both ov us!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    well make room up there for the both ov us!
    its adeal

  9. #9

    Default Schoolgirl assplay

    well you guys that have written posts , you are obviously frustrated little worms, lead in your pencils to write posts but not enough lead in your pencils to come and see me!!! oh, and I had a great response, by the way broke two canes on one guy, the neighbours thought it was a full moon with the wolves howling, but believe me it was a red ass that was howling... no fur on it either, but he did have a wet nose after...... Contessa x

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    well you guys that have written posts , you are obviously frustrated little worms, lead in your pencils to write posts but not enough lead in your pencils to come and see me!!! oh, and I had a great response, by the way broke two canes on one guy, the neighbours thought it was a full moon with the wolves howling, but believe me it was a red ass that was howling... no fur on it either, but he did have a wet nose after...... Contessa x
    You're so hot, we wouldn't be able to handle you, mind you, I'd love to put you over my knee, lift up your black leather skirt and give your ass a good slapping with my tongue and then smother myself with it, or would I prefer to get in the line of fire of that watersports you keep bragging about.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •