Thread: Sorry my luvs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Sorry my luvs

I miss you all and please dont think I abandoned ye. I'm just working like a humping bunny these days. Dont know what phase the stars are in this month but it seems to bring out ultimate horniness, so I'm up to me eyeballs in American cocks. Hardly able to wade through the cum to get to the computer to write ye
    Also thinking about moving out of this roach/rat city and getting a house in the country as my base so I can travel more (Ireland being one place of course) and joining my lovely friend Alyssa more on her tours so we can lick each other's pussies and all that fun lesbian stuff So please dont think I have abandoned ye. You know I love you and your arse fucking cocks and cant wait for a slow down here in swinging cocks so I can get back on the computer and have some laughs again. And of course, catch the Aer LIngus flight over to get some real fun going on finally!

Blog Entries

Default Good to hear from you Dolly...

Hope things are goin well......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Thumbs up good to hear fom you dolly!

hello dolly!

welcome back, good to hear from you!

about this trip to ireland, are you waiting recession to finish before you get here!

Reviews

Hey Dotty, do you not swallow ? If you were doing your job properly you'd not be having problems with all that cum !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde