Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Illuminati, A new world order

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I would say if you set up a organisation to look after emergencies it is hardly surprising that they make preparations for disasters.

FEMA were slaughtered for not being prepared for hurricane Katerina. Bodies left rotting in the streets etc. We are also overdue a major epidemic plague swine flu may not be it. Not point going looking for half a million coffins after the people have died.

All this new world order stuff is for tin foil hat wearing fruit cakes

Or
    or jim corr!!!

There is something in it but the consipacy theorists are barking up the wrong tree. (See my current location).

Blog Entries

Donald Rumfields, former Secretary of Defence, a day before 9/1t1 assembled members of the Defence department telling them that the department would be cutting costs and going private-he also said they were DEAD-13 of them died in 9/11. Mr, Rumsfield also owns a 25% stack in the company that produces the Swine Flu vaccine; Dick Cheney lurks in the shadows of Haliburton, the company that helped build the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico-I'm convincde Haliburtonn was partially responsible for the oil spill in Louisanna-Leo Strauss is the father of Neo Conservatism, and if you read the book 'Leo Strauss and the Politics of American Empire' you'll realize its not a New World Order, but Central planning.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 06-02-11 at 19:06.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    He he I used to think my dad was in the illuminati as he was a big high up thing in the massons some light thingy

I used to watch programes with him and everytime I seen illuminati I used to think there's me dad that wot he does

I was such a crazy kid

I do think it's weird of all the time we have been on this planet that in the last fifteen years or so all these animal dieaseases are all of a sudden being ae to transmitt to us eg
    CJD - mad cow diease
    aids HIV
    bird flu
    sarrs
    swine flu
    small pox (not sure)

it feels like someone is using these strains to create bio weapons and every now and again they release a small amount to see how good it is

I find it hard to think that all these dieases that have existed for ages are suddenly jumping from ani
    al to man with no catylst
    Sorry, can't let this go any further.

There is this thing called evolution. Its a scientific theory which accounts for diversity of species and life forms. Bacteria and viruses are living organisms and are as subject to the evolutionary process as any other organic being. The have reservoirs, vectors and modes of transmission that are as mind boggling as they are numerous. Large chunks of our population fly around the world on a weekly basis, we intensively farm and import form all corners of the planet. We have approximately 1 third of the planets six billion population living poverty or without proper sanitation.

This is how disease transmits, evolves and develops.

I personally don't see any need to invoke The Illuminati here, I'd rather use reason.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (06-02-11)

Reviews

jim corr where are u when we need you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Bet its there fault over the FIFA seedings too

You know Doozer, if you drop the first F in FIFA, you're left with IFA. I think there's a conspiracy by the farmers of Ireland to kill us all through the green house gases imitted by those feckin cows. Bloomin cowboys and their herds will be the death of us all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    in the shadows of Haliburton, the company that helped build the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico-I'm convincde Haliburtonn .
    Just remember when you are dropping your 1.90 in the Fermoy Toll as to where it is going LOL

Halliburton subsidiary preferred bidder for Fermoy bypass contract

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast