Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonny, can you help me out???

Blog Entries

Default Sonny, can you help me out???

Posted by: sonny
    Original Content:

Last edited by luther; 14-10-09 at 18:27.

Blog Entries

Default Sonny, can you help me out???

Sonny, you've been here a few weeks now, and I know I may have give you a bit of the Spanish inquisition shortly after you arrived, and I've noticed you've commented on a few of the different things that have poped up since you've arrived and given your views and given a few ideas and I hope I haven't offended you in any of my responces to you or in answering your questions.......

Just wondering what you think of our community here? Made any friends or enemies? Had any falling out with anybody? Really enjoyed or hated any posters or posts here???

I know we bounced of each other a bit over the language/code/posting in English thing, but I'd like to get your views on the things here all the same........Thanks.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Sonny, he's setting you up for something! Leg it!

Luther, you sneaky fucker!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Sonny, he's setting you up for something! Leg it!

Luther, you sneaky fucker!

pmsl

sonny , dont go away........

nbt

This would be the part were Coumbo turns around a says o ye one more thing lol

Blog Entries

Default Thanks for your reply Sonny........

It's always nice to gauge what others or new comers think of things here and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, you seem to be finding your way around alright, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask any of the mods, and thanks for your opinions......

Just a few quick things........

You say you've noticed a few sourish incidents, nothing to serious I hope. Maybe you could point them out and I'll have a look at them???

And you had a slight run in with Doozer, well fair play to you both, you both seem to have come out of it unscaved. I'm sure you're aware of all the rules here and in fairness to Doozer it's a difficult job to interpret and implement them all at times. But as I say I'm sure you're aware of all the rules here now after being here a few weeks, as I would think most people are, I think as people log in they are prompted about this.......

As you say, you've only had one little run-in. You're not doing to bad if that's the only one. Please let me know if there's been another.........

As far as being in charge of the mods, I'm afraid that's a job for Patricia, the boss, I may post a good bit here but I can assure you there is a massive amount of work going on in the background by all the mods and staff here.........

I see you say you're a member of an automotive forum that seems to operate quite well, perhaps you could send me a link. I'd love to have a look at it, I might pick up a thing or 2 from it.......

Thanks for the info, and get back to me with anything else........
    L

Blog Entries

Default Actually Sonny, there is one more thing......

Perhaps you could interpret the post at the top of this thread which is a copy that was taken of your entry into your social group earlier today.........
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Perhaps you could interpret the post at the top of this thread which is a copy that was taken of your entry into your social group earlier today.........

This a strange one ..............i think its not irish sign more american i think but i open to correction.

is says

q p h i s a c u n t

hope this helps luther

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    This a strange one ..............i think its not irish sign more american i think but i open to correction.

is says

q p h i s a c u n t

hope this helps luther
    Really Nbt?................I was'nt aware that you understood sign language. You're a very talented guy.

Thank you for assisting the Community Moderators in this matter.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 14-10-09 at 19:12.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Really Nbt?................I was'nt aware that you understood sign language. You're a very talented guy.

just another string to my bow

nbt

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast