Thread: Am i missing out on something

Reviews

Default Am i missing out on something

can someone please tell me all about this Domination seen been punting for some time and never Domination electrical stimulation/torture, whips ,canes, plugs bungs, bondage, leather, latex, pvc, dog training all that look like pain to me am out to enjoy myself and who ever i am with dont think it for me mark to ease (wife go mad if she though someone whip me) or am i missing out on something
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    can someone please tell me all about this Domination seen been punting for some time and never Domination electrical stimulation/torture, whips ,canes, plugs bungs, bondage, leather, latex, pvc, dog training all that look like pain to me am out to enjoy myself and who ever i am with dont think it for me mark to ease (wife go mad if she though someone whip me) or am i missing out on something
    Torturedarc can fill you in ( maybe literally).

You will usually find him in the chatroom after 11pm
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Question contessa!

same as myself mate, not really into that, but i respect the people who are!

i prefer a good gfe experince and a good time, but why dont you pm contessa, she does all that stuff she might put your mind at ease if yu fancy trying it!

i would suggest giving Brown Sugar a ring when she is in town again. She is sure to show you a good time, and take it easy on a first time dom guy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    can someone please tell me all about this domination seen been punting for some time and never domination electrical stimulation/torture, whips ,canes, plugs bungs, bondage, leather, latex, pvc, dog training all that look like pain to me am out to enjoy myself and who ever i am with dont think it for me mark to ease (wife go mad if she though someone whip me) Or am i missing out on something
    yes

cant explain dom here,theres to much.i love dom but im not into all this pay some bitch to bash me crap or pretend to be a dog stuff,dont get it.i love the facesittin part and a bit of bondage.theres nuttin i enjoy more than an incredibily sexy women being in complete control of me.prostate massage,top notch and a bit of strap on to.dont knock it till you try it.you mite be surprised
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy