Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tallest Dominatrix

1. Default tallest Dominatrix

Contessa 6ft 3" watersports Domination, electrical stimulation/torture, whips ,canes, plugs bungs, bondage, leather, latex, pvc, dog training, forced bi, and a whoe lot more, come and see me in my luxurious hide away

Contessa x x

Reviews

Have you grown 4 inches since your profile was added ?

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    Have you grown 4 inches since your profile was added ?
    Probably wearing higher heels!!

4. Default

sorry clever dick, in my heels of course just tall enough to trample your pathetic dick, you give the word anal a whole different meaning,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    sorry clever dick, in my heels of course just tall enough to trample your pathetic dick, you give the word anal a whole different meaning,
    You can trample my face with the cheeks of your lovely ass anyday.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default Tallest Dominatrix

The tallest Dominatrix is Mistress Severa, very interessting website, check it out: GoddessSevera.com - Home of the 6'5" Amazon, Goddess Severa

By the way, when i am wearing my heels (boots of course), i am 6´5" ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    you give the word anal a whole different meaning,
    Lighten up, ffs!

8. Default

in my boots I'm about that as well, we should get together Jessica and do a duo when you are back in Ireland, that would scare them x

Reviews

i accept your humble apology Contessa...just try and get your details correct in future eh ??? theres a good girl..
    have to admit, im quite surprised with you feeble attack on my manhood, but ill take it on the chin, and take it in the spirit it was meant. yeah ;-), off you pop now, and dominate a nice cup of tea for yourself, and possibly a couple of lovely rich tea biscuits, or failing that maybe a chocolate digestive, taking care not to let the biscuit drop in the cup whilst dunking...i do bidding you the goodest of the days, and would like to state that i do liking the deepest of the deepthroat..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    off you pop now, and dominate a nice cup of tea for yourself, and possibly a couple of lovely rich tea biscuits, or failing that maybe a chocolate digestive, taking care not to let the biscuit drop in the cup whilst dunking..
    HA! you got called out lady...owned! There is no come back for this...priceless!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast