Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ever caught havin sex

Blog Entries

I've never, but my Aunt got caught sucking my cousin's cock-she was an evil bitch

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    does a bear shite in the woods

nbt
    you dirty devil, nbt!

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hornynaomi View Post
    whooo hope shes better now and she has sex life now...after this OMG....

anyway i put down once but thas my favourite story so....
    when i was in high scool i had a fuck buddy classmate..we met every thursday before biology class..earlyer than others arrive..and we had sex or give him bj.....
    we havent been caught but the chance was in the air every time....but that relationship lasted just for few months....but still one of my hottest memory....
    wouldnt mind getting 1 ov them bj's myself off you!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    i was caught in the forest by a group of young lads on bikes they just stoped at the top of the hill looking down at us refusing to move
    if i you go down to the wood today you will get a surprise and thats what those lads got curvybabe fair play to you i love your style

Reviews

Default ah the memories

i was caught twice once on a train, my ex was giving me a blowjob and this old lady walked through the door just as i was about to explode,i quickly threw my jacket over my hard on.. she sat down facing us but a few rows down, my ex put her hand under jacket and continued to pull me off,the bitch.im not jokin ya i found it hard to control myself and came all over jacket
    the second time i was in my mums house thought the house was empty and went upstairs for a quicky with girl ,my dad worked nights back then.we were that loud we woke him and he came busting through the door while my girl was in reverse cowgirl position
    ,boy did he get a shock lolol will never forget his face
    mart
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

Haven't been caught in the act before , but yrs ago my da caught me while i was having phone sex with an ex , he heard me describe blow by blow what i wanted to do to her . I was seriously worked up on the phone , when all of a sudden i heard my da FART just outside my bedroom door ! Couldn't look him in the eye for months i was so embarrassed , and i think he was too !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Haven't been caught in the act before , but yrs ago my da caught me while i was having phone sex with an ex , he heard me describe blow by blow what i wanted to do to her . I was seriously worked up on the phone , when all of a sudden i heard my da FART just outside my bedroom door ! Couldn't look him in the eye for months i was so embarrassed , and i think he was too !
    pmsl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    nice one rimmerguy but i would say your poor father shit him self when he heard you great story

Reviews

I'd much rather have been rimming the ass off my ex and both my folks caught us rather than hearing my da let rip cause he must have been in stitches
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    i was caught twice once on a train, my ex was giving me a blowjob and this old lady walked through the door just as i was about to explode,i quickly threw my jacket over my hard on.. she sat down facing us but a few rows down, my ex put her hand under jacket and continued to pull me off,the bitch.im not jokin ya i found it hard to control myself and came all over jacket
    the second time i was in my mums house thought the house was empty and went upstairs for a quicky with girl ,my dad worked nights back then.we were that loud we woke him and he came busting through the door while my girl was in reverse cowgirl position
    ,boy did he get a shock lolol will never forget his face
    mart
    i can imagine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast