Thread: does she want the mickey?

Reviews

Default does she want the mickey?

If a girl plays with her hair rolls some of her hair around her finger while talking with u does it mean that shes attracted to u & wants u?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    if a girl plays with her hair rolls some of her hair around her finger while talking with u does it mean that shes attracted to u & wants u?
    yea i tink i seen some body language programme say that b4.if a girl curls her hair in her fingers she wants the sausage,not exactly those words but same thing.either that or she has no money for rollers
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    yea i tink i seen some body language programme say that b4.if a girl curls her hair in her fingers she wants the sausage,not exactly those words but same thing.either that or she has no money for rollers
    maybe she has nits?...

Reviews

Question yes, acourding to mike skinner!

whats that song by the streets, were the girl fancies him and shes playing with hair, is it cry your eyes out or something

If a girl plays with her hair rolls some of her hair around her finger while talking with u does it mean that shes attracted to u & wants u?
    i`ll watch out for this next time i`m on the pull so.i`ll make my move when i see the finger/hair routine

Blog Entries

Default I never read too much into this

it could mean she is liking the attention too. This wouldnt mean much in my opinion.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westsidex View Post
    it could mean she is liking the attention too. This wouldnt mean much in my opinion.

Westside.
    it means she has both hair and fingers anyway,thats a start.if she doesnt hav eyes he mite actually pull her
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy