Thread: Benefits of a trusted reviewer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Benefits of a trusted reviewer

Now i know people are gonna read this and say yeah rite whatever but i can honestly say hand on heart these event are true,maybe im not the first to get it

a few weeks back i got stuck in traffic on the n3 near were i work.anyonre that knows the n3 will tell you its a shit ass road especially on a friday evenin when i seem to be at my very horniest state.i logged onto e.i on my mobile and decided to visit a girl called jennifer in d15.she had no reviews at the time so it was a bit of a risk.it turned out to be probaly the best punt iv ever had and anyone that read my review would have seen i got a bit more than i sud have.anyway friday gone i decide to have a punt on my way home.i picked a girl called karla in d15 and gave her a call.karla gave me directions to her apartment,i kopped immediately she was bringin me to the same apartment as jennifer.i hesitated for a second but then decided fuck it i gave jennifer a great review so why not.sure enough when i knocked on the door jennifer not karla answered,my first thought was this bitch has two profiles.she led me to the bedroom sat dowwn beside me and said karla will b in in one second.tryin to start conversation i asked if she had seen my review,to which she replied "are you wd".as soon as she knew it was me the session changed.karla enterd the room and the two girls spoke for a min in their own language.jennifer left the room only to return about ten mins later wearing a bathrobe,at this stage we were in full flow from behind,jennifer climed onto the bed stood in front of me and over and over karla, dropped the robe.she then shoved my face between her legs.brilliant.didnt go full on wit her but plenty of foreplay.this the second time in two visits to these girls(a different one joined the last time who has since gone home) that this has happened.thefirst i think was just luck ,the girls were new and wanted to make an impression.this time it was purely down to my badge.jennifer told me affterwards that my review kicked things of for her,she got more buissness and now she was repayin me.karla cudnt do enough for me.she obviousily wanted one to.which she will get and wud have anyway,cracking looking girl,whoever took her pics done a shit job of it shes much better lokin in person.anyway my trusted reviewer badge defo did this for me.i had to share this with you lot because i cant tell anyone else
    Last edited by WD-40; 12-10-09 at 16:48. Reason: didnt make any fuckin sense
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy