Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Greens are retarded.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default The Greens are retarded.

So we are about to come upon probably the toughest budget in a long long time and The Greens bring on 500 extra teachers and have no third level fees????????????????They are retarded.

They should definatly bring in third level fees based on means testing and fuck the 500 teachers.500 more ppl that work half the year and sit on their holes the rest of it???????????????

Bollox to that.These ppl have no concept of politics at all.They should stick with play station.

Fools,
    Westside.

Reviews

Greens will be wiped out next time. Cowen is only there because he needs to get the taoiseach pension and needs a either to finish the term or do a certain amount of it. Yep, they are there to only look after themselves and their wages. they could have pulled out and be regardded as saviours of the country for causing an election, but no, they're hanging in there. And hang they will.

ESP

Reviews

In a few year's time, the only time you will hear about the Greens is on the History Channel.

Blog Entries

Default Dont forget

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    In a few year's time, the only time you will hear about the Greens is on the History Channel.
    that Daniel who lost his seat,lost the MEP election is a senator who sits on his arse doing nothing and being paid a hefty salary with of course expenses.

Westside.

Reviews

Default feicin greens

well ,man am i pissed off with the green party
    no fucking way are they green,sad excuses
    they want to stay in government and get their freebies and what ever else backhanders they are taking
    my arse is more green than they are
    we need chaos and anarchy
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Blog Entries

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Greens will be wiped out next time. Cowen is only there because he needs to get the taoiseach pension and needs a either to finish the term or do a certain amount of it. Yep, they are there to only look after themselves and their wages. they could have pulled out and be regardded as saviours of the country for causing an election, but no, they're hanging in there. And hang they will.

ESP
    and The Greens are only there for their ministerial pensions too.What kind of economics is it to create more costs when they need to save more?The disgusting thing is come budget time another few businesses might be forced to close doors or lay off more staff and these pricks are looking after the teachers????????????????

The thing that gets me is all if this bullshit of saving the planet.What have the Greens done to help the green planet?I cant see anything significant that they have acheived.

Also they have to be realistic.If i have to take a dump ,do i sit their worried,with a tear in my eye contemplating the state of the Rain Forests?By all means save the planet but dont be like the vegitarian who throws his carlsberg can into the river when its empty.

Regards,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default No breaking news that the greens are retards........

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    They should definatly bring in third level fees based on means testing and fuck the 500 teachers.500 more ppl that work half the year and sit on their holes the rest of it???????????????
    But I think you're being a little unfair here to the teachers. They're just looking for jobs like anybody else. A little unfair to say they work for half the year and sit on their holes for the other half.............

Means test third level by all means. Fcukin lazy students..............get out and get a job..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Im not being unfair

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    But I think you're being a little unfair here to the teachers. They're just looking for jobs like anybody else. A little unfair to say they work for half the year and sit on their holes for the other half.............

Means test third level by all means. Fcukin lazy students..............get out and get a job..........
    they get summer holidays fully paid for by the state.To create more jobs of this kind in the current economic climate is nonsense.Teachers are off for Summer hols and paid fully.

This country is the way it is because too many ppl are paid for doing very little.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Again, it's not their fault the Greens are trying to create jobs for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    they get summer holidays fully paid for by the state.To create more jobs of this kind in the current economic climate is nonsense.Teachers are off for Summer hols and paid fully.

This country is the way it is because too many ppl are paid for doing very little.

Westside.
    It's also not true that all teachers get summer holidays fully paid for by the state.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Most of them do

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    It's also not true that all teachers get summer holidays fully paid for by the state.........
    in any event my point is creating more costs at a time when trying to save so much is counter productive.

If they want to spend more money it should go into areas according to importance which should be health etc.

they are retarded,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast