Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: in dublin

Default in dublin

just letting people know rang one of the ads on the in dublin website and got the shock of my life a guard answered and said i was liable to be prosacuted for ringing the number had my fucking number and all,not to say i shit myself and fucked away my phone and said it was stolen eariler that day ,so beware lads dont send number when ringing these ads ,it was somewhere down by hueston st ?????

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    What advert are you talking about ?
    Best regards Feargal
    i wrote down a few numbers to ring as i dont carry laptop with me in car or have access to net in car so had few numbers on paper so dont know what ad it actually is, but location was around hueston st somewhere thats all i know mate,wont be ringing it again thats for sure ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stig41 View Post
    just letting people know rang one of the ads on the in dublin website and got the shock of my life a guard answered and said i was liable to be prosacuted for ringing the number had my fucking number and all,not to say i shit myself and fucked away my phone and said it was stolen eariler that day ,so beware lads dont send number when ringing these ads ,it was somewhere down by hueston st ?????
    And what exactly could you be prosecuted for ? I don't think there is any law anywhere in the world that prohibits calling an advertised number . And just cause some guy on the other end of the line tells you he's a garda , you take him for his word , shit yourself and throw your phone away ??? Laughing my ass off at the mere thought of someone throwing away their phone ! Come on man grow a pair will ya . Log back on to indublin and find that number , cause rimmer would like to call it and hear the tosser for himself
    I have no signature at the moment

That is ridiculous i'd hate to see what way youd react if ther was actualy something up lmao

Reviews

i think stig41 feels bad enough at the moment

Reviews

Ever heard of a new sim card?.........me thinks that this story is stretching credulity somewhat!....plus there's no Hueston, Heuston or Huston Street in Dublin.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Ever heard of a new sim card?.........me thinks that this story is stretching credulity somewhat!....plus there's no Hueston, Heuston or Huston Street in Dublin.
    I presumed the st stood for station not street but either way the story is bollox if you don't know the number how do u know you won't ring it again.

I think some people get off on frightening people or trying to or trying to damage someones business.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

ok lads thanks for the abuse ,but i have a lot to lose if i was caught and rimmer guy why dont ya ring the numbers in the ads their are only a few and check it out for yourself,the fact my phone is registered to my wife i couldnt take the risk,im not trying to frighten anyone if i was id come up with a better story than that come on,carlos it stands for station my fault should have wrote the full word,wasnt afraid of being prosecuted was afraid of a letter comin to the house to the registered owner of the fone anyway i'll not be warning anyone again ??thanks for the support dirty harry

ok lads thanks for the abuse ,but i have a lot to lose if i was caught and rimmer guy why dont ya ring the numbers in the ads their are only a few and check it out for yourself,the fact my phone is registered to my wife i couldnt take the risk,im not trying to frighten anyone if i was id come up with a better story than that come on,carlos it stands for station my fault should have wrote the full word,wasnt afraid of being prosecuted was afraid of a letter comin to the house to the registered owner of the fone anyway i'll not be warning anyone again ??thanks for the support dirty harry
    Ye why would a letter arive to your house because you rang a number further more whys your phone registered to your wife lol Look ye over reacted buddy take the stick and move on

Reviews

Mc Lovin nailed it on the head , tiz just a bit of stick and well deserved stick at that . Pm me the number at any time durin the week and i'll call it for a laugh and a giggle . I'd go on indublin but how am i supposed to find the number , so if you wanna dig it out and send it to me by all means do . And don't use your wifes phone for your next or any punt ever again
    I have no signature at the moment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast