Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TV's male or female

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    A disgusting reply.........
    Ever get the impression that I might not be politically correct?

Why would someone whose sexually orientation might offend people, go around feeling on a strange man's cock?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    In a club last night and so called lady was making a play for me whispering in my ear what she wanted and gettig a good grope of the tool box.
    Full of beer with the little head calling for some action but at the same time only half interested.
    Something about this chick was'nt right but with her hand down my jocks of course i gave in.
    Decided to drop the hand on her and found cock in my hand.
    She looked at me and asked if i was still interested.

I saw red and stuck the swede on her right between the eyes. Cracking shot.

Here's the questions.

Was i right to do it. I think so.
    Are these TV's classed as male or female. Freaks in my opinion.
    Would you do the same in my shoes. I would do the same again.
    What is the attraction of them. I just don't see it.
    Should i hang my head in shame for my actions. No No No.

I do not normally have a violent manner but it makes me sick to the back teeth to think back and i still cringe at the thougth of this freak with the hands down my jocks.

The wonders of a few beers and a dark club. Needless to say i got fecked out.
    You were not right to do this u should hang your head in shame....

Reviews

A disgusting reply.........
    Even though I hate replying to that ones posts this really takes the biscuit who...

Blog Entries

Default It's nothing to do with being politically correct......

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Ever get the impression that I might not be politically correct?

Why would someone whose sexually orientation might offend people, go around feeling on a strange man's cock?
    You may think that you give people the impression that you're a rebel, not politically correct and free to speak your mind but this has nothing to do with that......

It's a comment like this that's the problem.......

You should have left it permantely disfigured
    I'll say it again, an absolutely disgusting comment........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

You should have left it permantely disfigured-WTF
    I can't believe I just read that

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    I can't believe I just read that
    Karin, darling, BELIEVE. A person shouldn't do what that guy did. People have forgotten their manners and how to be respectable to others, and if that's the way to get them to behave than so be it. If that incident had have occurred in certain parts of Dublin, the SHEMALE would not have made it out alive, trust me. And you cannot tell me that if that if you had a teenage son and someone did that to him and he came home tramatized, you wouldn't be pissed off? As Luther said '''its not about being politcally correct,'' it's about being real and respectful

And don't ,for your on good,t get on Luther's or Ep's bandwagon, because they'll turn on you in a hot minute.-have you seen anyone else make a comment on my post-no -just my two main nemesises

Blog Entries

Default Now Anita, lets get a few things straight...........

A person shouldn't do what that guy did.
    I agree with you, he shouldn't have done it..........

People have forgotten their manners and how to be respectable to others
    And leaving somebody permanently disfigured is mannerly or respectably behaviour???

if that's the way to get them to behave than so be it.
    Are you for real??? Unwanted sexual advances from people should result in them being permanently disfigured???

And you cannot tell me that if that if you had a teenage son and someone did that to him and he came home tramatized, you wouldn't be pissed off?:
    Did you read the original post at all??? I don't think Mr Maxi is a teenager, and I don't think he went home traumatised to his mother........

You make it sound like he was taken out the back and raped FFS.......... He was groped, he allowed himself to be groped as he was deceived, a few beers down, a dark club and the little head calling for some action.........

You talk about being respectful. Yes, the person involved should have been more respectful of Mr Maxi. Perhaps the person involved assumed the Mr Maxi knew what the story was, perhaps they were both a little naive and thought the other know the scenario all along and it was just a lack of communication and a misunderstanding, but to suggest that somebody should be permanently disfigured because of this it way out of order........

Surely the respectable thing to do in the situation would have been to say, I thing there's been a misunderstanding here, I'm not interested!!! Now I live in the real world so I don't expect it to sound as polite as that but I'm sure you get the idea. Perhaps a better solution that a permanent disfiguration???

And don't ,for your on good,t get on Luther's or Ep's bandwagon, because they'll turn on you in a hot minute.-have you seen anyone else make a comment on my post-no -just my two main nemesises
    Now what exactly do you mean by this??? I'd like an explanation!!!

I think you're flattering yourself by think I'm a nemesis of yours, or your one of mine........

I responded to your post the same way I would have responded to that sort of comment regardless of the author. If you doubt me or my fairness I'll put it to the entire forum membership to decide if my reaction was fair and if I'm seen as fair or bias in this, or any of my commenting on any topic here.........
    L

Blog Entries

I agree with you, he shouldn't have done it..........

And leaving somebody permanently disfigured is mannerly or respectably behaviour???

Are you for real??? Unwanted sexual advances from people should result in them being permanently disfigured???

Did you read the original post at all??? I don't think Mr Maxi is a teenager, and I don't think he went home traumatised to his mother........

You make it sound like he was taken out the back and raped FFS.......... He was groped, he allowed himself to be groped as he was deceived, a few beers down, a dark club and the little head calling for some action.........

You talk about being respectful. Yes, the person involved should have been more respectful of Mr Maxi. Perhaps the person involved assumed the Mr Maxi knew what the story was, perhaps they were both a little naive and thought the other know the scenario all along and it was just a lack of communication and a misunderstanding, but to suggest that somebody should be permanently disfigured because of this it way out of order........

Surely the respectable thing to do in the situation would have been to say, I thing there's been a misunderstanding here, I'm not interested!!! Now I live in the real world so I don't expect it to sound as polite as that but I'm sure you get the idea. Perhaps a better solution that a permanent disfiguration???

Now what exactly do you mean by this??? I'd like an explanation!!!

I think you're flattering yourself by think I'm a nemesis of yours, or your one of mine........

I responded to your post the same way I would have responded to that sort of comment regardless of the author. If you doubt me or my fairness I'll put it to the entire forum membership to decide if my reaction was fair and if I'm seen as fair or bias in this, or any of my commenting on any topic here.........

Get REAL. In the real world, and in certain parts of town, if this would have happened, you and I both know what I said would happen. I'm from San Francisco, and know of many incidents where gay men have behaved inappropriately towards straight men, and straight men have retailiated in the manner in which I mentioned.-please stop being apart of the Miss Manners brigade because I've stated something that is likely to occur in the situation. It was nice for the other board members to be all 'flowery' in their responses, but the truth of the matter someone thought the same thing I though, and just didn't say it.

Blog Entries

Get REAL. In the real world, and in certain parts of town, if this would have happened, you and I both know what I said would happen.
    I never said it wouldn't happen, but just because it does happen doesn't make it right does it???

I'm from San Francisco, and know of many incidents where gay men have behaved inappropriately towards straight men, and straight men have retailiated in the manner in which I mentioned.
    Regardless of where you're from or live, in the real world gay people are treated in this manner without the provication if inappropriate behaviour at all.......

please stop being apart of the Miss Manners brigade
    I don't need lessons on how to behave or on manners from you thank you very much........

I've stated something that is likely to occur in the situation.
    No, you're wrong and now you're trying to go back on it and twist it. You didn't state what is likely to occur in the situation. Your made a suggestion as to what should have been done......

You should have left it permantely disfigured
    There's a big difference!!!

It was nice for the other board members to be all 'flowery' in their responses, but the truth of the matter someone thought the same thing I though, and just didn't say it.
    Well I have yet to see this "someone" post about it, as I have yet to see agree with you and this comment......

Now I'll ask you again to explain what you mean by "Luther bandwaggon"
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Here's the questions.
    and my answers

Was i right to do it? No.
    Are these TV's classed as male or female? Freaks in my opinion. You're entitled to your opinion.
    Would you do the same in my shoes? I would have said "Sorry, but that's not really what I'm looking for."
    What is the attraction of them? I just don't see it. I don't either.
    Should i hang my head in shame for my actions? You've committed assault. Legally, you should be behind bars now.

I've edited your post to answer your questions. I also sprinkled a few of these "?" around. They're called question marks.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast