Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: weird fantasies

Reviews

Default weird fantasies

I have a few I have this weird fantasy about a dozen cheerleaders standing around the center circle of a football pitch they are dressed in their short skirts & top but have no knickers they jump up & down like cheerleaders do while I am in the middle of them all on the centre spot pulling my mickey I ejaculate & they all cheer loudly...

Reviews

Reviews

great pics ah gosh the girl in the 3rd pic ah jeez I'll just have to pound the piss pump again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I have a few I have this weird fantasy about a dozen cheerleaders standing around the center circle of a football pitch they are dressed in their short skirts & top but have no knickers they jump up & down like cheerleaders do while I am in the middle of them all on the centre spot pulling my mickey I ejaculate & they all cheer loudly...
    Why do the cheerleaders have no knickers Brother E.P.............did you swipe them?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Unhappy Disappointing

I feel a bit let down. From the title I expected a weirder fantasy than that, particularly from e.p.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

no of u have weird fantasies ? yere all making me feel like I'm the only weird one here

Blog Entries
    Reviews

no of u have weird fantasies ? yere all making me feel like I'm the only weird one here
    My point was just the opposite. From what I know about the EI community, when I read the title "weird fantasies" on a thread I expect penguins, spatulas and whipped cream, not something mundane like bouncing cheerleaders.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Ure not the only one , but its just some dont share them .........

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MR JOLLY View Post
    I'd like them all, one by oen to sit on my face and tell me that they love me.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

if you think thats a weird fantasy ep you sud here some of mine,i really think i sud be locked up
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast