Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: USES OF THE WORD f*CK

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,379
    Reviews
    25

    Default USES OF THE WORD f*CK

    THE TOP 5 USES OF THE WORD f*CK IN HISTORY

    5. What the f*ck was that? –the mayor of Hiroshima, 1945

    4. You want WHAT! On the f*ck ceiling? – Michelangelo 1566.

    3. i need this parade like i need a f*n hole in the head!- John f Kennedy 1963.

    2. Aw c’mon honey, who the f*ck is going to find out? – Bill Clinton, 1997.

    1. We’ll definitely win the f*n league this year...Liverpool fans, 1991 92, 93,94,95,96,
    97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10..............
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    escort says to client " oh baby fuck me harder"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    agh fuck , is that an iceberg



    nbt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Exclamation

    ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, theres the ex, when your trying to smooth talk a lady in a bar or club!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,145
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    THE TOP 5 USES OF THE WORD f*CK IN HISTORY

    5. What the f*ck was that? –the mayor of Hiroshima, 1945

    4. You want WHAT! On the f*ck ceiling? – Michelangelo 1566.

    3. i need this parade like i need a f*n hole in the head!- John f Kennedy 1963.

    2. Aw c’mon honey, who the f*ck is going to find out? – Bill Clinton, 1997.

    1. We’ll definitely win the f*n league this year...Liverpool fans, 1991 92, 93,94,95,96,
    97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10..............
    Here are 2 more examples

    The fuckin five in a row is ours-Kerry fans before the All Ireland Final 1982

    Get the fuckin open top bus ready for the celebrations-Man United fans before the Champions League Final 2009
    Last edited by westcorklad; 08-10-09 at 12:39.
    The Truth is out there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    escort says to client " oh baby fuck me harder"
    Client says to escort "can i get it a bit cheaper than the advertised price"
    Escort says "go fuck yirself"

    Elle x
    Last edited by Alana; 08-10-09 at 12:39. Reason: bold

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Client says to escort "can i get it a bit cheaper than the advertised price"
    Escort says "go fuck yirself"

    Elle x
    elle, god loves a fucking chancer!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    agh fuck.............i followed through




    nbt

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I told the bitch to suck,
    she thought I said Fuck.
    I said it's just your luck,
    I'd rather you suck not fuck.

    OOH FUCK! That was crap!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I told the bitch to suck,
    she thought I said Fuck.
    I said it's just your luck,
    I'd rather you suck not fuck.

    OOH FUCK! That was crap!
    Worst "fuck" poem ever

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •