Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spank me, sir.

Smile Spank me, sir.

Is there a schoolgirl in your dreams, with a young slim body and a rounded bottom which loves to be spanked? Then you shall call me as I'm waiting just for you with my selection of sweet cotton panties. And I've been very naughty...

Spanking + roleplay + hand job = 110 euro
    Spanking + roleplay + oral = 130 euro
    Spanking including full service = 150 euro/ half hr.

Wink spank me sir

yes yes yes. sounds like the answer to my prayers.....................

Smile

Then you will surely like this....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	13784  

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Then you will surely like this....
    anna, what a beautiful arse you have in them knickers and not a skid mark insight, take me to heaven babe!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Glad you like it baby! Just made the pics now and have to admit my body looks still like of an 16 year old

Reviews

Smile

you look great, pitty i dont get to dublin to often would love to see you open the door like that!!!!!xxxxxxx

Well, I dont come to peckham too often either but lets hope our paths will cross somedayangels13

Reviews

Thumbs up

im planing to go to dublin in the next week or 2, if your still there i will pop in and see that fine arse for myself!!!!!!!!!

Default spank me sir

Oh yes a fine peach bum to keep Bootyboy happy. Did try u several times late last month but go no reply...

Quote Originally Posted by bootyboy View Post
    Oh yes a fine peach bum to keep Bootyboy happy. Did try u several times late last month but go no reply...
    Now I dont know what exactly do you mean.. If you tried to call me last week, then you wouldnt get a reply because I wasnt working. If you called me after 9pm, then I wouldn be working either. If you send a text, then it wouldnt be replied most of the time. If you call from witheld no - I dont reply.
    These are some explanations and you can find them all in my profile. If you didnt make any of those mistakes, then it is possible that I was just busy or you didnt let the phone ring long enough for me to answer, which also happens very often.
    So the best thing to do is, if you call and I dont answer, try it again in 15 mins and if I still cannot answer, send a text to let me know, that you were calling and add the time you'd like to meet me and I text you back in case I'm free any soon.
    Hope this helps and see you soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast