Thread: whats the difference in gen chat and soap opera?

Thumbs down whats the difference in gen chat and soap opera?

on other forums they have an area like this soap opera forum and its used for trivia

but on this forum theres as much trivia as general chat about the industry in the general chat forum

would people not be better starting the trivia threads in the other area or why bother having two forums?

i dont know either but big changes will be coming to this place now ive arrived.

Blog Entries

Default Sonny..........

That's an interesting name, is it like Sonny, don't go away, or something like, Sonny can't stay away???

Anyway, since you're such a newbie here, could I be so bold as to ask what the big interest is in what topic belongs in what area???

I've seen you posting on a few threads asking about, or recomending that they should be in soap section..........

Strange for a newbie...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post

would people not be better starting the trivia threads in the other area or why bother having two forums?

Thats just the way it is

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    on other forums they have an area like this soap opera forum and its used for trivia

but on this forum theres as much trivia as general chat about the industry in the general chat forum

Yes.
    You are forum savvy, sonny - are you a moderator anywhere?