Thread: what´s happening

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default what´s happening

I've been here since last Thursday, and Saturday I go these days we have special offers, very good, and people keep asking price down but I do not understand? Trsabajo not know how to respect the people? We give a good job at a good price, do not understand such a lack of consideration with the work of others
    sexy Tatiana Spain 0879566456 elena_scort_laspalmas@hotmail.es

i see, so do you want translate that into english so the rest of us can read it babez?

Reviews

Default hi

tatiana, i dont understand either, you are giving 30 minutes for just 80 euros, yet you have no reviews, what is wrong, fair play to you for dropping the price, it is just madness some girls charging 150 to 200 for just 30 minutes and then wonder why they are getting no business

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Trying to say

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    tatiana, i dont understand either, you are giving 30 minutes for just 80 euros, yet you have no reviews, what is wrong, fair play to you for dropping the price, it is just madness some girls charging 150 to 200 for just 30 minutes and then wonder why they are getting no business
    Ithink what this lady is trying to say is that eventhough she is giving a very good offer
    guys are phoning her and trying to bargain her down to an even lower price.Seeing as
    she is already offering a substantial discount i dont blame her for being a little annoyed