Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I Not Have The Right To Choose My Clients?

1. Angry Do I Not Have The Right To Choose My Clients?

hi, just wondering one thing....do i have the right to choose my clients or not? i feel very bad because today a strange guy come to my work place(again--he been before with another guy)and i said to him that i am busy and i cant take him and that i would like not come over again and he get angry and he started to scream that he will wright bad rewies for me... i dont think is fair ....as i said before he was couple of times and he is always asking that his frend can watch how i am doing massage, he just come at the door, never takes appointment or call me before. i ask him why he dont call me before and he said that he lost my number, what the fuck is that? i am free to chose my clients and i think that i am abble enought to decide who comes or not into my house....is there anybody thinking that this guy is fair...when he is telling me that he will wright bad things about me?
    he looks very strange and i decide to say No to him....was i wrong with something?

i would like to thanks to all the guys that they visited me and they still coming and enjoy my massage...
    thanks....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra.babe View Post
    hi, just wondering one thing....do i have the right to choose my clients or not? i feel very bad because today a strange guy come to my work place(again--he been before with another guy)and i said to him that i am busy and i cant take him and that i would like not come over again and he get angry and he started to scream that he will wright bad rewies for me... i dont think is fair ....as i said before he was couple of times and he is always asking that his frend can watch how i am doing massage, he just come at the door, never takes appointment or call me before. i ask him why he dont call me before and he said that he lost my number, what the fuck is that? i am free to chose my clients and i think that i am abble enought to decide who comes or not into my house....is there anybody thinking that this guy is fair...when he is telling me that he will wright bad things about me?
    he looks very strange and i decide to say No to him....was i wrong with something?

i would like to thanks to all the guys that they visited me and they still coming and enjoy my massage...
    thanks....

Let him know that you've asked him nicely not to come around, and he still does, and the only recourse you have is to cal the Garda. If he is present do just that-pick up the phone and dial 911-I can assure you that you will than see a man running as fast as he can.

Be safe, I've a feeling he's come to rob you

3. Default

hi. thank you..is not about robing ...i am not a afraid of him, i have a big nice frend, he is about 80 kg and he is a rotwailer...do you think that i am safe enought?
    i am very sad because he was accting like this...and he pushed thigs like this....u dont want to take me i will wright bad thigs about you...he is a guy without education anyway because a normal peolpe could understant straight away that i dont want him in in my place

Dialing 911 here wont do a thing Anitta

Now 999 maybe but definatly not 911

As for the rotweiler, I hope he dosnt watch.

Last thing you want is that he confuses a cock for a sausage

Blog Entries

Default Keep away from him

he is always asking that his frend can watch how i am doing massage, .
    and dont ever put yourself in this position unless you have other girls there with you.

too risky,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default zero tolerance

hi. thank you..is not about robing ...i am not a afraid of him, i have a big nice frend, he is about 80 kg and he is a rotwailer...do you think that i am safe enought?
    i am very sad because he was accting like this...and he pushed thigs like this....u dont want to take me i will wright bad thigs about you...he is a guy without education anyway because a normal peolpe could understant straight away that i dont want him in in my place
    send your 'nice big friend' over to give him a good hiding if that doesn't work send him over again with the rottweiler take care of yourself....

8. Default

heheh doozer...he knows nice people from bad people...anyway he is very frendly and i keep him away from my clients...thanks to all

Blog Entries

Default Sandra babe............

Don't entertain him in the least.........

Sounds like you need a security camera at your door, or at the very least a peep hole in your door......

If you know he's there don't answer it, don't even let him know you're in there.........phone the cops......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

10. Default

this is stupid, i was with sandra, she does a very good massage, not rush and very very nice hj, she was always nice to me ;how can he write bad thins about her?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast