Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I'm leaving !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default I'm leaving !

    To head through to ibrox for the match
    Have a nice day folks

    Elle x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,125
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Enjoy the match Elle.
    I think it will be a Celtic win.
    The Truth is out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Enjoy the match Elle.
    I think it will be a Celtic win.
    Rangers despite being in poor form will win this 2-0...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,125
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Rangers despite being in poor form will win this 2-0...
    Thanks EP
    Ill be sure to put a few Euro on them now that your forecasts are being proved right.
    The Truth is out there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Thanks EP
    Ill be sure to put a few Euro on them now that your forecasts are being proved right.
    dont do it wcl, you no ep's predictions are like pinning a tail on a donkey, once in a blue moon he will get it right.

    1-1 draw today, thats my hunch!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    dont do it wcl, you no ep's predictions are like pinning a tail on a donkey, once in a blue moon he will get it right.

    1-1 draw today, thats my hunch!!!!!!!
    have faith in my tips & ye will reap rewards
    ''Do not put faith in what statistics say until you have carefully considered what they do not say''-ep

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question

    give you your due ep, you are getting better!!!!!!!!!!

    todays tip for a few euro to punt this week,

    rangers v celtic draw
    arsenal v blackburn home win and arshavin to score
    chelsea v liverpool home win and chelsea to win by 2 clear goals
    a nice little treble for you to make a few bob!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Form counts for nothing in this game. So I'm going for my worst fears and Rangers win.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Enjoy elle ,

    aS i enjoying watching the chick in the studio


    nbt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Enjoy elle ,

    aS i enjoying watching the chick in the studio


    nbt
    Was Charlie perving up her skirt as usual only time he ever smiles ?

    Elle x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •