From Sky Sports.com

Ipswich boss Roy Keane lost his cool in the post-match press conference after his side suffered a last-gasp 2-1 defeat at Barnsley.

Jon Macken struck in the sixth minute of added time to hand the Tykes a 2-1 success and increase the pressure on Town boss Keane, who has presided over their worst-ever start to a season.

The former Manchester United midfielder became angry when questions focused on the late goal, rather than a penalty awarded to the home side earlier which Iain Hume crashed against the post.

"You've watched the game and nobody's asked me about the bloody penalty," Keane said as he got up to leave. "That about sums you up."

The Irishman then challenged reporters on his way out of the room, asking: "Was it a penalty? Does anyone in this room think it was a penalty?"

Keane began the press conference in more conciliatory fashion, and insisted there were positives to be taken from the game.

Opportunities
"It's another disappointing result but we deserved more than we got," he said.

"It wasn't a pretty game but we had just about the better of the chances barring the penalty. To concede in injury-time again after five and a bit minutes is hard to take.

"But we knew coming here today would be difficult with the conditions and Barnsley being on a good run of results."

The Tykes led after only eight minutes through Hume's strike and might have added more before Liam Rosenior pounced on a goalkeeping error to head in an equaliser on the stroke of half-time.

"We had a poor start with the goal but we responded well and had some good opportunities," Keane said.

"That's the way it's going for us at the moment. Instead of winning the game in the last couple of minutes you go from the disappointment of that to having a double-whammy by actually conceding."

Keane is showing all the signs of a man under serious pressure.
I hate to say this about a fellow Corkman but I feel his days at the club may be numbered.