Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R.i.p ireland

Angry R.i.p ireland

Fucking discusted to be irish today we've been sold hope your proud of yourselves. Bobby sands is spinin in his grave and he gave his life for your freedom just so you could throw it away on europe a fucking disgrace!!!!

Reviews

I take it you voted no then.
    over & out

Blog Entries

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    Fucking discusted to be irish today we've been sold hope your proud of yourselves. Bobby sands is spinin in his grave and he gave his life for your freedom just so you could throw it away on europe a fucking disgrace!!!!
    All other elections were just a case of voting and then letting the chips fall where they may but this is very personal to me and this yes win leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.

A very bitter one,
    Westside.

Reviews

ys, but hopefully the next election will leave a sweet taste in your mouth. if FF is STILL in govt after bnext election, anyoen who votes YES to FF and complains should be shot, because they LOSE the right to complain.

5. Default

I know how to make that bitter taste ...
    sexy Tatiana Spain 0879566456 elena_scort_laspalmas@hotmail.es

Blog Entries

Default Plenty will vote for FF

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    ys, but hopefully the next election will leave a sweet taste in your mouth. if FF is STILL in govt after bnext election, anyoen who votes YES to FF and complains should be shot, because they LOSE the right to complain.
    make no bones about it.The best thing for Ireland now is to get Sinn Fein into gov.I know they wont have enough to make a majority gov but at least we will have some bit of a say remaining.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Clarify

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    Ull have to clarify something for me here,to the best of my knowledge when Bobby Sands
    died the Irish republic consisted of 26 counties which it still does today,so pray tell how did he die
    to gain me my freedom?Im fairly certain i already had it

Blog Entries

Default Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ull have to clarify something for me here,to the best of my knowledge when Bobby Sands
    died the Irish republic consisted of 26 counties which it still does today,so pray tell how did he die
    to gain me my freedom?Im fairly certain i already had it
    Pearse,Mcdonagh,Kent,Clark Connelly,Collins,Lynch?????Any of those ring a bell?Alot of ppl gave their lives to gain the freedom that you apparently dont cherish too much nowadays.

Make no mistake about it.Yes voters cant beat about the bush all week long but the fact remains that they screwed the legacy of their forefathers and dumped their freedom down the jaxbowel.This isnr coming from my mouth.Its coming from the mouths of thousands of terrified sheep who voted against their own freedom yesterday.

Im driving a nail into my scrotum,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Pro european

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Pearse,Mcdonagh,Kent,Clark Connelly,Collins,Lynch?????Any of those ring a bell?Alot of ppl gave their lives to gain the freedom that you apparently dont cherish too much nowadays.

Make no mistake about it.Yes voters cant beat about the bush all week long but the fact remains that they screwed the legacy of their forefathers and dumped their freedom down the jaxbowel.This isnr coming from my mouth.Its coming from the mouths of thousands of terrified sheep who voted against their own freedom yesterday.

Im driving a nail into my scrotum,
    Westside.
    Actually most of the people u have mentioned were openly pro European

Blog Entries

Default Not Pro Lisbon European

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Actually most of the people u have mentioned were openly pro European
    These ppl wanted rule from an Irish Parliament sitting at home free from British rule.I understand they had pro European ideas but not at the expense of Irish freedom nope.

Westside.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast