Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So whats it like YES voters?

Blog Entries

Thumbs down So whats it like YES voters?

Whats it like to give away the independance of your country?

Whats it like to drop your drawers to take the penis of corruption?

Whats it like to piss on the graves of our long gone heros who fought and gave their lives to gain the independance which you have thrown away?

Whats it like to give in to fear and scare tactics?What next do you fear?

More interestingly i will return some day and ask whats it like to have contributed to the mess you are now in.

You thick fools,you have now just made those same ppl who abuse their positions even stronger than ever.

typical two faced Irish,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 03-10-09 at 13:08. Reason: Fools

Blog Entries

Default Oh by the way

watch the money pouring in from the EU.With the aim of a consitpated marksman.Its on its way.

Fools,
    Westside.

I take it Ireland voted yes then. I have avoided the news and radio like the plague since yesterday if I hear one more ref about Lisbon I'll scream. If it was not voted yes for this time they would just have kept at it till they got a yes. Don't know why they bothered having the first one as they never had any intention of sticking to the result if it did not suit them. Will they say that we got it wrong this time and hold another ref?... not a chance. I am all for being part of Europe but this is a bad day for democracy when they can just keep going until they get the result they want.

Seeing as how the "Yes men" have sold us down the river... are we still allowed to describe ourselves as Irish, or are we now "Europeans"? This generation should hang their heads.

Blog Entries

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeagle View Post
    Seeing as how the "Yes men" have sold us down the river... are we still allowed to describe ourselves as Irish, or are we now "Europeans"? This generation should hang their heads.
    they have put a match to the legacy of those very same Irish fighters of days gone by.These very same YES voters will proudly look back and tell their children of the men of 1916 or those Irish Volunteers who gave their lives for Irish freedom.Oh yes,these hypocrites will stand at the foot of Michael Collins memorial at Beal Na Blath and speak words of praise.These very same hypocrites will so lovingly cherish their culture and history.A culture and history which will be more and more doomed as we go more and more into the EU.

But these very same hypocrites will look at each other in times ahead wondering where all of that so called help is and why their lives have gone backward.Well deserved.

Hypocrites,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    More interestingly i will return some day and ask whats it like to have contributed to the mess you are now in.
    Can you have the favour returned to you if you're wrong? AND: What sort of a mess were we in pre-EU, might I ask?
    Last edited by olduser; 03-10-09 at 13:42. Reason: new point!

Reviews

Angry gangsters!

hiya lads,

just to say i take it ireland voted yes! yesterday to be honest with you i dont no what this means, as i dont follow politics 1 bit, never have and never will. i can be honest and say ive been able to vote for 17years and not once have i ever been to a polling booth or station to mark an x in a box! why you are asking, well you only have to read newspapers and watch the news everyday to see them fat cunt wasters robbing us everyday with there expenses and other shit they rob off us! they promise you the earth, moon and stars when there going around looking for votes and when they get in, there no were to be seen, probably find them in bangkok on are tax money, so to me there all,

a pack ov no good wankers!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

National vote so far Yes 66% No 33%......

Reviews

Let's just shoot irish fishermen and LET the Spaniards contine to rob the irish seas. Yayyyy. NOT!!

Reviews

the rich will continue feeding off the rich the PARASITES ....

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast