Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So whats it like YES voters?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Whats it like to give away the independance of your country?

Whats it like to drop your drawers to take the penis of corruption?

Whats it like to piss on the graves of our long gone heros who fought and gave their lives to gain the independance which you have thrown away?

Whats it like to give in to fear and scare tactics?What next do you fear?

More interestingly i will return some day and ask whats it like to have contributed to the mess you are now in.

You thick fools,you have now just made those same ppl who abuse their positions even stronger than ever.

typical two faced Irish,
    Westside.
    Just accept what the majority of Irish people voted for, forget the sour grapes.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Just accept what the majority of Irish people voted for, forget the sour grapes.
    if we did that the first time, we wouldn't be here and would have ACCEOPTED the democtratic voice of the irish prople. Obviously 66% of us had dyslexia last time and didn't know it, but now we've been cured of it. I say make it the best of 3. Have a referendum in 8 months time and see how far we HAVEN'T come. THEN let people realise they been fooled by false promises.

ESP

Blog Entries

Default Sure

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    are these the same sour grapes that the yes campaign used against our constitutional rights when we rejected this in the first referendum?

What did you say by the way?The majority of what?Sorry but your European as are all the rest of the scared yes voters.You are not Irish and never will be Irish in mine and lots of others eyes.You have given away your freedom,a freedom that others gave their lives to obtain because you got scared of the political threats.

Thats a fact,
    Westside.

r.i.p ireland!!!

Blog Entries

Default You see

apparently some of the ppl have a pride in pour heritage and have a respect for our rights.

In case pp from europe read this i cant emphasis enough that this is not anything against anyone from Europe.Its against the so called ppl who call themselves Irish but have no probs screwing Irish pioneers.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Constitution

are these the same sour grapes that the yes campaign used against our constitutional rights when we rejected this in the first referendum?

What did you say by the way?The majority of what?Sorry but your European as are all the rest of the scared yes voters.You are not Irish and never will be Irish in mine and lots of others eyes.You have given away your freedom,a freedom that others gave their lives to obtain because you got scared of the political threats.

Thats a fact,
    Westside.
    Could u please show me where it says in the constitution that it is
    illegal to put the same question before the people twice? The only way this is illegal
    is if it the referendum wasnt done democratically.When i cast my vote there was no
    one else in the kiosk or i wasnt coerced on my way to vote .Were u westie.
    The truth is that this was a landslide victory.
    U have stated this has breached ure constitutional rights just please point out the
    section of the constitution it has breached?

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Could u please show me where it says in the constitution that it is
    illegal to put the same question before the people twice? The only way this is illegal
    is if it the referendum wasnt done democratically.When i cast my vote there was no
    one else in the kiosk or i wasnt coerced on my way to vote .Were u westie.
    The truth is that this was a landslide victory.
    U have stated this has breached ure constitutional rights just please point out the
    section of the constitution it has breached?
    i cant show you but i can show you and have shown you ,by voting no ,to have a pride in my country and a respect for those that lost their lives defending and gaining our freedom.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Retract

i cant show you but i can show you and have shown you ,by voting no ,to have a pride in my country and a respect for those that lost their lives defending and gaining our freedom.

Westside.
    So u accept that in no way have ure constitutional rights been breached ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westsidex View Post

Westside.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T-shirt_outline-560x600.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	13775

Once a prick - always a prick.

Whats it like to give away the independance of your country?

Whats it like to drop your drawers to take the penis of corruption?

Whats it like to piss on the graves of our long gone heros who fought and gave their lives to gain the independance which you have thrown away?

Whats it like to give in to fear and scare tactics?What next do you fear?

More interestingly i will return some day and ask whats it like to have contributed to the mess you are now in.

You thick fools,you have now just made those same ppl who abuse their positions even stronger than ever.

typical two faced Irish,
    Westside.
    [IMG]removing picture[/IMG]
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 03-10-09 at 19:05.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast