Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saw a girl today

Reviews

Default saw a girl today

sometimes in your week month or year a stunningly beautiful woman will come your way I saw such a woman today a foreign girl about 30 I found myself going to the same shops as her u could say I followed her around I had to get another look the 3rd shop she entered she went straight to the lingerie section I proceeded to buy a few tshirts in the mens section closeby while all the time glancing at her selection of bright colored g-strings I waited until she got in the Que I went at the same time 'please' I said & let her in the Que before me(not the first time) over the next few minutes I imagined what she looked like in those knickers
    following a babe to another shop is what all guys do isn't it I'm not alone am I?

Reviews

Wink never alone!

your right ep, your never alone, us men are just all horny bastards and the first glimpse ov a beautiful woman we are heading in her direction to get a better look or even a longer look at her, and if that means going in to the underwear section, then so be it, done it many a times, followed a lovely lady around the shop, to get better look or even get close to hear to smell how lovely she is!!!!!!!!!! its in are jeans to do this!!!!!! so i can go home and have a happy wank thinking ov her !

Reviews

why not make a pass? instead of pervin round the ladies knickers dept?

Blog Entries

Default Ya, sure you were buying t shirts..........

I'd say you were buying knickers either to replace ones you'd already nicked from your friend or buying them with the intention of asking her to wear them for a while................

Hmmm.......

Good idea...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Im confused

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    sometimes in your week month or year a stunningly beautiful woman will come your way I saw such a woman today a foreign girl about 30 I found myself going to the same shops as her u could say I followed her around I had to get another look the 3rd shop she entered she went straight to the lingerie section I proceeded to buy a few tshirts in the mens section closeby while all the time glancing at her selection of bright colored g-strings I waited until she got in the Que I went at the same time 'please' I said & let her in the Que before me(not the first time) over the next few minutes I imagined what she looked like in those knickers
    following a babe to another shop is what all guys do isn't it I'm not alone am I?
    they sell lingerie on the top floor of the Clarion?

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default It's all falling into place.........the name fits........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

maybe shes wearing one of those g-strings today she must be sher, it could be the yellow one the spotted one maybe, maybe shes having her brekkie right now a shower? maybe she is sexually active? lucky bastard whoever he is maybe shes single maybe she'll be in the same shops today?
    maybe I'll go that way....

Reviews

maybe shes wearing one of those g-strings today she must be sher, it could be the yellow one the spotted one maybe, maybe shes having her brekkie right now a shower? maybe she is sexually active? lucky bastard whoever he is maybe shes single maybe she'll be in the same shops today?
    Maybe youre pulling your mickey at the thought of seeing her again.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Maybe she will drag you down an alley and give you a good seeing to.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default I hope we are not alone

I was walking down the street one day and there was a girl in a loose mini skirt walking in front of me. At one stage the wind caught her skirt and blew it up to reveal a cute bare bottom. After a while she went into a shop and I followed her. She was down the back of the shop getting some yoghurt and I walked up to her and said "thank you for brightening up my day" and left the shop.
    God bless all the beautiful, sexy, women of the world.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast