Elle x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ok guys its D-Day time to toddle along to ure polling station and
    cast ure YES vote so that we can stay at the heart of Europe and
    reap the rewards for a prosperous future for our little country
    When u have done this u can be proud in the knowledge that u
    have helped to shape our future
    Well said ber, nearly like a fine bit of poetry.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default Vote

NO!

Yes voters are the reason this country is in the mess its in.Yes voters are running scared and kicking Democracy in the scrotum.

Are you a man or are you a scared sheep?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Lol

Ok guys its D-Day time to toddle along to ure polling station and
    cast ure YES vote so that we can stay at the heart of Europe and
    reap the rewards for a prosperous future for our little country
    When u have done this u can be proud in the knowledge that u
    have helped to shape our future
    When the farming industry is in tatters and EU turn a blind eye to it ,come back and speak then.

A prosperous future?

LOL
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Have an industry

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    When the farming industry is in tatters and EU turn a blind eye to it ,come back and speak then.

A prosperous future?

LOL
    Westside.
    Well until we joined the Eu our farming industry was prehistoric
    we now export between 85 and 90% of our total agricultural produce to EU COUNTRIES
    so ure telling me that to go forward with agriculture we can afford to be shunned by the EU
    The facts are that u cannot cover the cost of production of Agricultural produce,produced
    in Ireland if its sold for world market prices.As a farmer if we were not in the Eu i could
    not make a living from farming,thats a fact its not even up for debate as we only consume
    about 10% of what we produce domestically ,the rest has to be exported. If not to the Eu,
    u tell me where. When im in trouble cant see ukip or coir or ganley bailing me out.
    Lets call a spade a spade what u have on the no side are a bunch of misfits

Blog Entries

Default Well

Well until we joined the Eu our farming industry was prehistoric
    we now export between 85 and 90% of our total agricultural produce to EU COUNTRIES
    so ure telling me that to go forward with agriculture we can afford to be shunned by the EU
    The facts are that u cannot cover the cost of production of Agricultural produce,produced
    in Ireland if its sold for world market prices.As a farmer if we were not in the Eu i could
    not make a living from farming,thats a fact its not even up for debate as we only consume
    about 10% of what we produce domestically ,the rest has to be exported. If not to the Eu,
    u tell me where. When im in trouble cant see ukip or coir or ganley bailing me out.
    Lets call a spade a spade what u have on the no side are a bunch of misfits
    from whats happened to fisheries and the neglect of our domestic industry i think farming will suffer under anymore EU ruling.Remember in everything we hit a point of poor return.

Time will tell,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default well

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    from whats happened to fisheries and the neglect of our domestic industry i think farming will suffer under anymore EU ruling.Remember in everything we hit a point of poor return.

Time will tell,
    Westside.
    Well without the Eu the question wouldnt even arise,as the industry would be long gone,as for the fisheries the fishing organisations will even admit that we didnt have to funds
    domestically to develop our fishing industry without Eu help so its catch 22. Nearly all the
    developments in Irish fishing were Eu grant aided trawler purchase ,proccessing plants etc
    Anyway the fishing industry is facing a totally different problem worldwide which is overfishing
    there just aint enough fish to go round,and Eu fishing restrictions can only help this long term
    whereas a free for all will see very popular species such as cod totallt wiped out in the short to
    medium term

Reviews

Whichever way you decide to vote make sure you get out and use your vote.
    As was stated on another thread yesterday if you dont vote then you have no right to complain about the outcome of this referendum.

By the way I too have voted Yes
    Last edited by westcorklad; 02-10-09 at 13:02.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Default I have to admit

Well without the Eu the question wouldnt even arise,as the industry would be long gone,as for the fisheries the fishing organisations will even admit that we didnt have to funds
    domestically to develop our fishing industry without Eu help so its catch 22. Nearly all the
    developments in Irish fishing were Eu grant aided trawler purchase ,proccessing plants etc
    Anyway the fishing industry is facing a totally different problem worldwide which is overfishing
    there just aint enough fish to go round,and Eu fishing restrictions can only help this long term
    whereas a free for all will see very popular species such as cod totallt wiped out in the short to
    medium term
    that i dont know enough about the fishing or farming industry to debate it.however i can comment on what i do know.We cant compare the EU of old with the prposed future EU.they are two completly different animals.

The EU is shaping up more and more all the time to be acollection of states controlled by a single EU goverment in Brussels with different members having differing levels of power.We have never and will never be big enought o have a say over the likes of Germany etc.

The EU is shaping up to being a very different EU to the one we joined.The old EU was about commuinities working together to form a common market.The new EU is about control and profit and greed lead by politicians.A gravy train so to speak where politicians will become less accountable.Makes no bones about it,its all about greed and control and at the expense of Democracy.

The Old EU = a single common market

The New EU = a dictatorship with excessive control over the common person.

Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast