Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: if only ALL profiles were like this!!

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dollydarling View Post
    you are so funny
    i think you should go get the ikea chair and then call her to come over and sit in it and you can stand up in front of her and have her show you what she can do when she sits in an ikea chair with you standing in front of her with your trousers dropped
    fantastic idea dolly darling
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ParisB View Post
    i started doing video clips about 2 years ago on my website as i did one for my adultwork profile
    i just used my webcam and messed about with it trying to get it right
    I then started posting the ulr or of the clip on the message boards and was amazed at how popular it was and how many bookings i got from it
    definalty worth doing and dead easy to do as well

bad points was that i almost killed myself by using my webcam and laptop on the edge of my hottub to do a video clip in the water
    kind of forgot that water and electricty dont exactly go together
    IS THAT WHY YOU HAIRS LIKE THAT
    ONLY JOKING,YOUR LOVELY
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ParisB View Post
    i started doing video clips about 2 years ago on my website as i did one for my adultwork profile
    i just used my webcam and messed about with it trying to get it right
    I then started posting the ulr or of the clip on the message boards and was amazed at how popular it was and how many bookings i got from it
    definalty worth doing and dead easy to do as well

bad points was that i almost killed myself by using my webcam and laptop on the edge of my hottub to do a video clip in the water
    kind of forgot that water and electricty dont exactly go together
    yep u must get a mention too your surgeon has completed a very successful operation on your boobs they are nearest to perfect as on your video clip- a work of art....

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    If I saw this profile, I would give it a miss if there were no reviews to substantiate it. The reason being that the statistcs are for a much heavier girl so I would I would tend to believe that the photoshoot was many kilos ago.
    The actual flesh is very like the video. Did not have a tape measure with me so can not verify measurements. She is a very good punt, excelent OWO and good GFE so bargin for a hour and you will not be disappointed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    If I saw this profile, I would give it a miss if there were no reviews to substantiate it. The reason being that the statistcs are for a much heavier girl so I would I would tend to believe that the photoshoot was many kilos ago.
    Remember in Europe they don't do measurements in inches, so European ladies may get a little confused with Irish style stats.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    fantastic idea dolly darling
    And Ill video it for her to use on her next Ikea modelling gig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12