Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisbon Treaty - Jim Corr On Why You Should Vote No:

Default Lisbon Treaty - Jim Corr On Why You Should Vote No:

Here is a link to a YouTube video featuring Jim Corr on why you should vote No:

YouTube - Jim Corr - Reasons You Should Vote No To The Lisbon Treaty

Jim Corr's website -> Jim Corr - Home Page

Reviews

I think Jim Corr has lost the plot recently. On UTV a few weeks back he was saying 9/11 was an inside job by the Americans. He repeated that claim o The Tubridy Show YouTube - Jim Corr - 9/11 Was An Inside Job - Part 2 I think he's been watching too much Danny Wallaces conspiracy theories
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Gerry Adams

Well at least Gerry Adams finally admitted that he was telling lies and that in fact we would lose
    our Eu comissioner if we vote no

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think Jim Corr has lost the plot recently. On UTV a few weeks back he was saying 9/11 was an inside job by the Americans. He repeated that claim o The Tubridy Show YouTube - Jim Corr - 9/11 Was An Inside Job - Part 2 I think he's been watching too much Danny Wallaces conspiracy theories
    I heard him make those claims on the Tubridy Show too and thought..... What??? Has he lost it completely. On the Lisbon debate on yesterday morning's Pat Kenny Show he said voting for the Lisbon Treaty could create a dictatorship in Ireland. More lies and stupidity from the No side.

Exclamation 911

Yes 911 was a inside job proof is in the detail look it up and decide for yourself. That a couple of illurate muslims could do this answer is no it was a corindated attack by americas on americas

some details okay proffesional pilots said they could not do the turn that that the muslim half trained did so that the plains would hit the towers.

as a engineer yes i am the burning point of steel is well above that of aviation fuel how did the buildinds fall straight down. buildinds would actually tip to one side.

some builings fell which were not hit by either plains or fuel this building containted gold billions of records opps WE LOST THE RECORDS.

demotion powder littered ground zero. For two weeks previous drills were ran in case of FIRE guees what they were told to do. TO BE CLEAR DRILLS ARE EVACATION WHAT U DO U GET OUT

which demolition company cleaned up ground zero look it up.
    RULES OF THE GAME

1 MIMUMISE LOSS OF LIFE
    2 CREATE AN ILLUSION OF EMENY
    3 DESTROY GOLD RECORDS
    4 DESTROY TWIN TOWERS WHICH WERE TURKEYS COVERED IN asbestos COST BILLIONS TO REMOVE
    5 OWNER WAS IN ON THE GAME HE HAD INSURANCE COVERING HIM
    6 BUSH GOT HIS WARS GET EMENY
    7 AIRTRAFFIC CONTROLS FIRST DAY ON THE JOB BOSS NO JOKE
    8 RUN HUGE DRILLS IN AIRFORCE3 OF PLANES HITTING BUILDINGS ON DAY OF ATTACK NO JOKE SAME THING HAPPENED IN ENGLAND WITH BOMBS THEY WERE RUNNING DRILLS DAY IT HAPPENED

OTHER OBJECTIVES

CREATE FEAR WE ARE BEING ATTACKED SPEND BILLIONS ON DEFENSIVE DESTROY U RIGHTS

OF 911 I KNOW U HAVE RIGHT TO DISAGREE DEPENDS ON HOW FAR U ARE AMERICAISED ON LISBON I TRULY DO NOT KNOW I AM SITTING ON THE FENCE IS IT GOOD OR BAD I VOTED NO LAST TIME IRELAND IS SERIOUSLY IN TROUBLE

POLITICS DO NOT INTEREST ME BUT WHAT GOVERMENT DID WAS FRAUD PLAIN AND SIMPLE FRAUD U CANNOT DO THAT NO NO NO. BANKS MADE BILLIONS TRILLIONS IN PROFIT NOW THEY ARE BROKE AND WE ARE PAYING FOR THE FRAUD FRAUD I SAY LOCK THEM UP

poll on lisbon here maybe is what the goverment did fraud nama banks lisbom

undecided

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    Yes 911 was a inside job proof is in the detail look it up and decide for yourself. That a couple of illurate muslims could do this answer is no it was a corindated attack by americas on americas

some details okay proffesional pilots said they could not do the turn that that the muslim half trained did so that the plains would hit the towers.

as a engineer yes i am the burning point of steel is well above that of aviation fuel how did the buildinds fall straight down. buildinds would actually tip to one side.

some builings fell which were not hit by either plains or fuel this building containted gold billions of records opps WE LOST THE RECORDS.

demotion powder littered ground zero. For two weeks previous drills were ran in case of FIRE guees what they were told to do. TO BE CLEAR DRILLS ARE EVACATION WHAT U DO U GET OUT

which demolition company cleaned up ground zero look it up.
    RULES OF THE GAME

1 MIMUMISE LOSS OF LIFE
    2 CREATE AN ILLUSION OF EMENY
    3 DESTROY GOLD RECORDS
    4 DESTROY TWIN TOWERS WHICH WERE TURKEYS COVERED IN asbestos COST BILLIONS TO REMOVE
    5 OWNER WAS IN ON THE GAME HE HAD INSURANCE COVERING HIM
    6 BUSH GOT HIS WARS GET EMENY
    7 AIRTRAFFIC CONTROLS FIRST DAY ON THE JOB BOSS NO JOKE
    8 RUN HUGE DRILLS IN AIRFORCE3 OF PLANES HITTING BUILDINGS ON DAY OF ATTACK NO JOKE SAME THING HAPPENED IN ENGLAND WITH BOMBS THEY WERE RUNNING DRILLS DAY IT HAPPENED

OTHER OBJECTIVES

CREATE FEAR WE ARE BEING ATTACKED SPEND BILLIONS ON DEFENSIVE DESTROY U RIGHTS

OF 911 I KNOW U HAVE RIGHT TO DISAGREE DEPENDS ON HOW FAR U ARE AMERICAISED ON LISBON I TRULY DO NOT KNOW I AM SITTING ON THE FENCE IS IT GOOD OR BAD I VOTED NO LAST TIME IRELAND IS SERIOUSLY IN TROUBLE

POLITICS DO NOT INTEREST ME BUT WHAT GOVERMENT DID WAS FRAUD PLAIN AND SIMPLE FRAUD U CANNOT DO THAT NO NO NO. BANKS MADE BILLIONS TRILLIONS IN PROFIT NOW THEY ARE BROKE AND WE ARE PAYING FOR THE FRAUD FRAUD I SAY LOCK THEM UP

poll on lisbon here maybe is what the goverment did fraud nama banks lisbom

undecided
    Yeah, I'd agree it was an insider job; what sold me on the idea was when Bush immediately started talking about ''free markets''-money- right after 9/11 occurred- I actually thought it was funny that the Irish government allowed for a memoral and let people off of work-I kept on thinking and saying to whomever would listen ''America did that shit''. And to think, certain Americans had the nerve to call other countries ''axis of evil''-the nerve

But I'd vote YES on the Lisbon Treaty
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 30-09-09 at 20:56.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post

hang on, 9/11 may indeed have been an inside job. I'm serious. AND JFK, i saw a video where secret service men were ordered AWAY from his car before he was shot and the men themselves were dumbfounded by this risky move. And Robert F.K, hmm, possibly.

ESP

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    Tell me this was a gag. Illiterate ???????

Afganstans who grew up in a cave were a threat to America these people were a threat they destroy schools churches blow up national historical momunents country is in ruins.

local people both for and against tailban depend on 1 thing guess what it is Drugs who gave them this industry America when they were fighting the soviets cia armed and trained both taliban pakistan and osbama bin laden who is not a crebible threat.

file on taliban and osbama was once labeled mujabiheen who cia created

Blog Entries

Default Cooldude.........

Are you Jim Corr......................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast