Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eamo`s got mmarried and ireland to be seeded

Default eamo`s got mmarried and ireland to be seeded

eamon dunphy,bill and john giles are back for tonights man. u. champs league action.with a combined age of 203 years will these lads ever think of retiring.eamo got married when he was 64,it must have been john in the studio humming the old frankie song `love and marraige``all the time that convinced him to finally tie the knot at that age.meanwhile the qualifiers for the play-offs for the world cup to be played in november will be seeded so ireland could face france(henry,anelka),russia(pavleyachenko,arshavin)portugal(ronaldo,deco) or other top team.ireland 38th in the world rankings would face top ranked teams.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    eamon dunphy,bill and john giles are back for tonights man. u. champs league action.with a combined age of 203 years will these lads ever think of retiring.eamo got married when he was 64,it must have been john in the studio humming the old frankie song `love and marraige``all the time that convinced him to finally tie the knot at that age.meanwhile the qualifiers for the play-offs for the world cup to be played in november will be seeded so ireland could face france(henry,anelka),russia(pavleyachenko,arshavin)portugal(ronaldo,deco) or other top team.ireland 38th in the world rankings would face top ranked teams.

Totally unfair,

Just because some of the big guns couldnt get out of their group, theyre getting a soft option in playoff.

nbt

Can you imagine Dunphy after the wedding night saying to the panel..

"It was a good wedding night... not a great wedding night but it was ok!!!"

[O' Herlihy] OKEY DOKE!!! we'll park it there so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Totally unfair,

Just because some of the big guns couldnt get out of their group, theyre getting a soft option in playoff.

nbt
    Have to agree with you there.
    Its just a money spinner.
    The bigger the country the more fans will go to South Africa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    I wonder does this mean that Dunphy will be"tired and emotional" again?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

There shouldn't be such thing as seeded teams for this. Portugal should be potentially able to meet France. It's not fair on the smaller nations that have done well and then for the bigger nations that struggle to have a good chance of going through. I think also the champions league would be more interesting if teams weren't seeded to avoid each other and teams from the same country to face each other. The current format is too predictable as more often than not the top 2 seeded teams always qualify. It would be more interesting this way.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Wink

like highwayman says about the champions leauge about every body in the pot at the start, and who you get is who you get, but they keep the top teams apart as they make more money for the uefa, they will go further, more people buy tickets, more peole will watch the matches on telly, can you really see yourself sitting down in may. watching some team from norway v some team form wales in the final, some how i dont think so, so its like that for the world cup the bigger the team that gets there the more tickets, tv etc, etc. so thats why they try to elimanate the smaller countrys, as the bigger countrys mean bigger fans and bigger money, but hey lads, if ireland dont get there my heart bleeds for you ha!!!!!!!!!!!

come on england!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    like highwayman says about the champions leauge about every body in the pot at the start, and who you get is who you get, but they keep the top teams apart as they make more money for the uefa, they will go further, more people buy tickets, more peole will watch the matches on telly, can you really see yourself sitting down in may. watching some team from norway v some team form wales in the final, some how i dont think so, so its like that for the world cup the bigger the team that gets there the more tickets, tv etc, etc. so thats why they try to elimanate the smaller countrys, as the bigger countrys mean bigger fans and bigger money, but hey lads, if ireland dont get there my heart bleeds for you ha!!!!!!!!!!!

come on england!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until next spring/ summer when we will start hearing all the usual hype about how England are good enough to win the World Cup.Judging by recent tournaments they will probably reach the quarter finals and go out on penalties.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Question

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    [/B]

Wait until next spring/ summer when we will start hearing all the usual hype about how England are good enough to win the World Cup.Judging by recent tournaments they will probably reach the quarter finals and go out on penalties.
    i understand what ur saying westcorklad, but its not the ordinary supporter that hypes up englands chances, its the english tabloids that do all that shit, for me i think we will give it are best shot, but you need luck to win these type ov tournaments, but me i think quarters or semi and that will be it, im not saying win can win it and not saying we cant, just see what happens!!!!!!!!!!

as it stands right now the draw would be (assuming norway ,as seems likely,dont make it)

russia - 6 (world ranking)
    croatia-9
    france-10
    greece-12

ireland-38
    sweden-41
    bosnia-46
    slovenia-54

If its 1v8th 2nd v 7th etc that sets us up for a play off vs greece.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast