Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: and pigs can fly!

  1. #1

    Default and pigs can fly!





    what more proof do you need?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Smile

    No more proof required We are now fully convinced

    I can read on the bottle "USSR technical department, Winery "Kagor" No 9" ... it must be the pigs fly only when they drink

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    No more proof required We are now fully convinced

    I can read on the bottle "USSR technical department, Winery "Kagor" No 9" ... it must be the pigs fly only when they drink
    Was interested to see that you speak Russian also.

    I was wondering if you were born and educated in the old GDR or is it just that you are a gifted linguist ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Was interested to see that you speak Russian also.

    I was wondering if you were born and educated in the old GDR or is it just that you are a gifted linguist ?

    Not as gifted as you may thing
    I can read some russian, I know a few words & expressions but that's about it.
    Early school years didn't do much for me I'm afraid

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    We have known this in Limerick for ages that pigs can fly
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Garda activity in Salthill!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kieree View Post
    We have known this in Limerick for ages that pigs can fly
    xcellent post.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kieree View Post
    We have known this in Limerick for ages that pigs can fly
    Actually, that's the newer one..they started in this one.........

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Default light weight

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Actually, that's the newer one..they started in this one.........

    Unfortunatly that chopper wasnt armoured enough to cope in the skies above southhill so they had to get this one

    Drop One Keep One To Glory

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default They've had to go stealth now......here's a picture of the newest one.........

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •