Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help

Blog Entries

Unhappy Need Help

Ok so i have had a scratchy throat now for 2 days and now my voice is pretty much disappeared and my throat is so inflamed and sore

I dont want to go to the Doctor as I am doing a small detox and dont want to go on antibiotics.
    Any herbal?alternative remedies I can try?
    I need all the help I can get with this as it is very very sore to even swallow,poor poor me

Also I am a terrible patient so need to get rid of this so i can get back to my usual happy go lucky self

xxxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post
    Ok so i have had a scratchy throat now for 2 days and now my voice is pretty much disappeared and my throat is so inflamed and sore

I dont want to go to the Doctor as I am doing a small detox and dont want to go on antibiotics.
    I need all the help I can get with this as it is very very sore to even swallow,poor poor me

Also I am a terrible patient so need to get rid of this so i can get back to my usual happy go lucky self

xxxxx
    honey for the honey

Or try CIM

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Gargle

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
    Or try CIM
    Gargle a disprin also i know its medication but not an antibiotic

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post

xxxxx
    I have a sore throat too Aelis. We could feel miserable together and try cheer each other up by getting naked and sweating it out........sorry thats for a fever.

Home Remedies for sore throat:
    Just like mom used to say, gargle with salt water (½ tsp. mixed with 4 oz warm water) every few hours or as needed.
    Mix a cup of warm water, 2 tsp. honey and the juice of one lemon (or several teaspoons) and sip
    Mixing white vinegar, water, salt and crushed vitamin C together, gargle
    Others swear by gargling with chili pepper (yes, chili pepper!) Capsaicin, the ingredient in chili pepper that makes them hot, also numbs the throat. Mix ½ tsp. dried chili or cayenne pepper in a few ounces of water and gargle.
    Remember to drink plenty of liquids. Orange juice and other acidic juices may irritate a sore throat, so be careful.

Read more: Home Remedies for a Sore Throat: Treatment and Relief with Natural Therapy When It Hurts to Swallow | Suite101.com

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Home Remedies for sore throat:
    Just like mom used to say, gargle with salt water (½ tsp. mixed with 4 oz warm water) every few hours or as needed.
    Mix a cup of warm water, 2 tsp. honey and the juice of one lemon (or several teaspoons) and sip
    Mixing white vinegar, water, salt and crushed vitamin C together, gargle
    Others swear by gargling with chili pepper (yes, chili pepper!) Capsaicin, the ingredient in chili pepper that makes them hot, also numbs the throat. Mix ½ tsp. dried chili or cayenne pepper in a few ounces of water and gargle.
    Remember to drink plenty of liquids. Orange juice and other acidic juices may irritate a sore throat, so be careful.
    You gave her so much info that she'll be better by the time she tries one.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Options

What can I say Westie? Give the lady some options so if she chooses the wrong one then its not fault if it doesn't work.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

8. Default

water with 2table spoons of salt,wash ur mouth every few hours should help, plus buy camfor oil put few drops on the scarf wear it when u sleep, wick also helps when u put it on ur chest and neck

hope ull get weel soon
    Last edited by Sweetheart; 02-10-09 at 18:34.

Blog Entries

I second vitamin c + also homemade hot lemon and honey is great

Default cure

hot water, lemon juice, honey and a good slug of whiskey - then into bed and keep warm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast