Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bernard Dunne

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Relax Ber. The guy that beat Dunne is known as the smiling alter boy and this thread is about Bernard Dunne.... geeesshhh!!!
    Im not an IDIOT i know all this.
    As u said the thread is about BERNARD dunne ,i dont see him referred to anywhere
    or by anybody as BER so why start now

Never said you were an idiot and you can get hot under the collar if you wish but I can refer to Dunne in whatever way I wish, Bernard, Ber, Bernie or annoying over hyped overrated bighead who got his ass handed to him twice now for his underestimating his opponents.

Reviews

Never said you were an idiot and you can get hot under the collar if you wish but I can refer to Dunne in whatever way I wish, Bernard, Ber, Bernie or annoying over hyped overrated bighead who got his ass handed to him twice now for his underestimating his opponents.

I dont care what the guy's first name is, to me he's "undone" from now on.....I think I came across that Thai whatshisname in Bangkok some years back, but in those days he went as TS Bangcock Lily. Undone's only chance now is to get the relevant boxing association to conduct a gender test on whatshisname and if it turns out that he's a ladyboy, they can strip him of the title, because given that he was packing a surprise, he had an unfair advantage.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    .I think I came across that Thai whatshisname in Bangkok some years back, but in those days he went as TS Bangcock Lily.
    You, errr... "came across" him, did you brother?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    You, errr... "came across" him, did you brother?
    No Mousey, the surprise was too much to take.........I ran back to Mamasan.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I dont care what the guy's first name is, to me he's "undone" from now on.....I think I came across that Thai whatshisname in Bangkok some years back, but in those days he went as TS Bangcock Lily. Undone's only chance now is to get the relevant boxing association to conduct a gender test on whatshisname and if it turns out that he's a ladyboy, they can strip him of the title, because given that he was packing a surprise, he had an unfair advantage.
    But then "undone" would have been beaten by a girl?... God some boxers will do anything to get under the weight before the big fight.

Reviews

But then "undone" would have been beaten by a girl?... God some boxers will do anything to get under the weight before the big fight.
    Every gram and cm counts in the game Brother Qph.

I was thinking more pounds and "stones" Carlos but I guess some are more blessed then others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234