Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Limerick - Gorgeous lady awaits you Sat 26th sept - Tues 29th sept xx

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all over.
    Posts
    746

    Smile Limerick - Gorgeous lady awaits you Sat 26th sept - Tues 29th sept xx

    hello limerick gents,
    I am in town and eagerly awaiting your company. lets have some naughty fun this weekend.
    kisses
    lynne xxx
    0872758927

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    hello limerick gents,
    I am in town and eagerly awaiting your company. lets have some naughty fun this weekend.
    kisses
    lynne xxx
    0872758927
    I forgot to put you on my T-shirt, if I had of, I would have definately won the competition.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,369
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I forgot to put you on my T-shirt, if I had of, I would have definately won the competition.
    Brown Sugar told me the other night that she was delighted to be on your T shirt and she hopes it wont be too long until shes on something else of yours.
    The Truth is out there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Brown Sugar told me the other night that she was delighted to be on your T shirt and she hopes it wont be too long until shes on something else of yours.
    Her big sexy arse on my face, among other things.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •