Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: it gets worse

Reviews

All 'dont knows' must vote No entirely based on the 'mafia style' behaviour of those in power VOTE NO anywayExercise your right to vote Vote no

Reviews

''No Means No''

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ''No Means No''
    You should get a job at the rape crises centre lol

Reviews

All 'dont knows' must vote No entirely based on the 'mafia style' behaviour of those in power VOTE NO anywayExercise your right to vote Vote no
    why vote no if your not sure,that doesnt make any sense,im struggling to make my mind up here and if i cant by friday i wont vote,id rateher not vote than vote wrong and just like the stewies reply above the thoughts of enda kenny being our leader is fuckin hard to bare,id rather eat shit.hes a useless prick that just sits waitin on people to make mistakes so he can pounce and point them out(kinda like one or two on here)he must be one of the most dislikeable fuckers in ireland.he just has one of those horrible faces and then he speaks and its even worse,cant bloody stand him,actually prefer biffo,at least the dumb fool is real
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I could not agree more, but we need change now , If we dont get change soon the fuckers will think what they are doing is acceptable. First of all we only need half of the politicians and councillers, we dont need the senate, the old health boards were done away with, we got the HSE, nobody was sacked or transferred from the health boards, still getting paid by us taxpayers, The fuckers are to take on the civil service. we need someone like Michael O leary to run this country, and pay competent people well to work and not for pulling strokes
    Best regards Feargal
    What we have to be careful here is that the ruling classes want to pitch Private Sector Worker against Public Service Worker.

Granted the guys in the dail and the heads of FAS etc are on the gravy train.

But there are plently of hard working Public servants out there that are taking home very little every week. They are also not going on Junkets etc. Ok there are guys that spend the day scratching their balls but I know Friends of mine who work in factories warehouses etc and they scratch themselves also.

Lets not fall into the trap of worker against worker.

Its only a ploy by IBEC, Bankers, Builders to fade into the background

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    why vote no if your not sure,that doesnt make any sense,im struggling to make my mind up here and if i cant by friday i wont vote,id rateher not vote than vote wrong and just like the stewies reply above the thoughts of enda kl
    If u don't vote u really have no right to complain about Government decisions you don't like everybody must exercise their right to vote......

Blog Entries

VOTE YES

Although I don't know all that the Lison treaty entils, at a passing glance it reminds me of a piece of Legistration that was passed in California in the late 70's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califor...ition_13_(1978) that caused major financial propblems for California even to this day.

I think the Lisbon Trieaty is one of those pieces of legistration where you're damned if you do, damned if you don't-it may or may not effect you in ten years, but it will effect you in 20 years.

I'ts like a train, some stops it stiops at, some stops it doesn't it all depends on what time of the day you take it and what your destination is.

8. Default

If u don't vote u really have no right to complain about Government decisions you don't like everybody must exercise their right to vote......
    technically speaking you are right but I think Europe marked the defeat of the democratic process, Europe is dictating the YES vote, crushing the NO voters under the wheels of a newly found autocracy by a select group of bureaucrats...for small issues i agree it is more efficient to administer that in the office unless there are strong differences per region but on the big issues everyone should have a vote through a meaningful referendum which is a joke at the moment,

Reviews

head honcho in HSE gets a 70,00 bonus when the Health Service is on its knees Health Minister Mary Harney 'did not know about the payment' & said its 'entirely a matter for the HSE'
    FAS gave a contract to a company to carry out courses the results were fixed by the company manipulated to pass people who failed the test- a con..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast