Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: it gets worse

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Angry it gets worse

    Rody Molloy director general of FAS resigned a few months ago amid controversy about a massive expenses scam it now transpires he wouldnt resign unless the Government paid him an additional 4years service & topped up his pension 'a golden handshake' totaling 1m if the Govt. didn't give it to him he would sue them they gave it to him thinking it would be a cheaper alternative , Taoiseach Cowen says there was 'no need' to inform his colleagues in Government the Green Party he said Molloy acted 'honorably' how much more are we expected to listen to? feel free to vent your anger

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Its gets better than that bud...........................


    68 million for new hq. for Anglo Irish Bank.

    The should be let work out of PORTACABIN.


    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Its gets better than that bud...........................


    68 million for new hq. for Anglo Irish Bank.

    The should be let work out of PORTACABIN.


    nbt
    they shouldnt be let work back in the bank at all, they fucked up already and left a trail ov destruction behind them, so many lives ruined because ov them twats!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    they shouldnt be let work back in the bank at all, they fucked up already and left a trail ov destruction behind them, so many lives ruined because ov them twats!!!!!!!!
    Its strange when the lads in control of the banks in America fucked up ......they had to before the senate , lost their houses and were put in jail.......................over here a new plush office


    Its the judges here dont wanna rock the boat because they get 80% of their salary as a pension......

    best professions in ireland ... a pimp or a judge


    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Rody Molloy director general of FAS resigned a few months ago amid controversy about a massive expenses scam it now transpires he wouldnt resign unless the Government paid him an additional 4years service & topped up his pension 'a golden handshake' totaling 1m if the Govt. didn't give it to him he would sue them they gave it to him thinking it would be a cheaper alternative , Taoiseach Cowen says there was 'no need' to inform his colleagues in Government the Green Party he said Molloy acted 'honorably' how much more are we expected to listen to? feel free to vent your anger
    It gets better again before deciding to hand him 1 million they did NOT bother to get legal advise as to whether he even had a case. And they tried to justify not getting legal advice because of the cost despite the fact that we pay an attorney general specifically to give government legal advice.

    Fucking wankers
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Sufficient numbers of Irish voters turned out to put Fianna Fail into office after three successive general elections.

    We must be the dumbest f**kers in Europe!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Is there any chance , that all these fuck offs are becoming common knowledge in order to force the green party hand and we have a general election........................maybe ff are thinking let the other side sort out this recession


    nbt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    FAS is and was a joke! A friend of mine took one of their computer courses, that was really funded by the EU. Amoug other things like staffing shortages, lack of books, there wasn't enough computers to go around, and how do you learn to 'fix' a computer without a computer?. The instructor pretty much let the class know the truth:that the course was one of many whose sole purpose was to get monies off the EU.


    It was sad because my friend and lot of the others in the class really wanted job training and get a job, but it was obvious FAS was only interesed in getting the EU funding, and not get people off the Dole

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Ah but remember

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Rody Molloy director general of FAS resigned a few months ago amid controversy about a massive expenses scam it now transpires he wouldnt resign unless the Government paid him an additional 4years service & topped up his pension 'a golden handshake' totaling 1m if the Govt. didn't give it to him he would sue them they gave it to him thinking it would be a cheaper alternative , Taoiseach Cowen says there was 'no need' to inform his colleagues in Government the Green Party he said Molloy acted 'honorably' how much more are we expected to listen to? feel free to vent your anger
    these same ppl tell us to vote YES to lisbon or we are fucked.

    The Greens dont have the balls to call it a day because they are holding out for their goverment pensions.The Greens will cease to exsist like the PDs soon.

    the police should be dealing with this stuff ,not the gov,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Completly

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    FAS is and was a joke!
    Another organisation full of ladoooooos.

    Do nothing,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •