Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: thats some serious amount of shagging

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    well b t y b r. . .
    Posts
    1,283

    Default thats some serious amount of shagging

    some updates to report on the most reviewers/reviewed leaderboards.BLACKCAT has done some serious summer lovin` writing 74 reviews since the 5 th may gone.he`s overtaken ber and has zobaanzoo firmly in his sights.on the most reviewed side-PATTY BABY has top spot getting her debut review just over 11 months ago,happy days for her.an honourable mention goes to RUBINA getting on the review board for the first time with 42 reviews and on the rise, only 7 months since the first review.
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 25-09-09 at 16:07.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    some updates to report on the most reviewers/reviewed leaderboards.BLACKCAT has done some serious summer lovin` writing 74 reviews since the 5 th may gone.he`s overtaken ber and has zobaanzoo firmly in his sights.on the most reviewed side-PATTY BABY has top spot getting her debut review just over 11 months ago,happy days for her.an honourable mention goes to RUBINA getting on the review board for the first time with 42 reviews and on the rise, only 7 months since the first review.
    I ONCE PAID A VISIT TO RUBINA AND LEFT WITHOUT GETTIN A SERVICE BECAUSE SHE DIDNT DO ANY OF THE THINGS WE DISCUSSED ON THE FONE.IV REGRETTED IT EVER SINCE,SERIOUSLY GOODLOOKING WOMEN,WITH AMAZING BODY.WAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH ME THAT DAY IL NEVER KNOW
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    some updates to report on the most reviewers/reviewed leaderboards.BLACKCAT has done some serious summer lovin` writing 74 reviews since the 5 th may gone.he`s overtaken ber and has zobaanzoo firmly in his sights.on the most reviewed side-PATTY BABY has top spot getting her debut review just over 11 months ago,happy days for her.an honourable mention goes to RUBINA getting on the review board for the first time with 42 reviews and on the rise, only 7 months since the first review.
    I am working also since Feb 2009 and I have more reviews then Rubina
    Not that I care about that special mention but I just like facts.

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    well b t y b r. . .
    Posts
    1,283

    Default

    i didn`t spot you karin.our popular ei discussions contributer KARIN is climbing that board on 47 after only 7 months since starting.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    i didn`t spot you karin.our popular ei discussions contributer KARIN is climbing that board on 47 after only 7 months since starting.
    Ohh hun, thanks
    I was simply stating facts and now I feel quite embarrassed as I realised I might have come on too strong Sorry.

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    well b t y b r. . .
    Posts
    1,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Ohh hun, thanks
    I was simply stating facts and now I feel quite embarrassed as I realised I might have come on too strong Sorry.
    no ,it was a richly deserved mention,we have very very few escorts contributing on discussions and we like to see an escorts point of view on various topics so thanks for that.hope your going to go on tour sometime karin cos cork lads getting all the fun down there

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    no ,it was a richly deserved mention,we have very very few escorts contributing on discussions and we like to see an escorts point of view on various topics so thanks for that.hope your going to go on tour sometime karin cos cork lads getting all the fun down there
    See u in Dublin then, as I happen to be there next month from the 18th for one week

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    .BLACKCAT has done some serious summer lovin` writing 74 reviews since the 5 th may gone..

    If you can believe them...................


    nbt

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,128
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    If you can believe them...................


    nbt

    Hey NBT I see you have changed your signature.
    Any particular reason for this?
    The Truth is out there.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Hey NBT I see you have changed your signature.
    Any particular reason for this?

    I didnt change it ...........it was changed for me.
    But dont worry the old one isnt far away, should the mood take me


    nbt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •