Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ever get the urge to

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I get the urge to:- when I see a cat sat on a wall, to go up to it and go here pussy pussy pussy and as it looks up to you, give it an unmerciful punch in the mouth and knock it clean off the wall.
    u mad cunt Rover ha ha. u should never be rude to a pussy, the fuckin bitch will never forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    Oh I often get urges to pull the handbrake whan sitting in the passenger seat, sometimes only to wind up my daughter. i once fell foul to my urge to mess with the gear lever on an automatic car, i was moving the gear lever up and down trough the gears i did not realise that I had the button pressed and i put it into the park position doing about 50 or 60 mph, suddenly did several 360's and came to a stop before i knew what happened. I had only borrowed the car, was a hired car drove home at about 10mph, I will never forget it was a long time ago
    Best regards Feargal

fuckin hilarious Fergal.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    That reminds of when on holidays abroad,

Which one is me?
    jay-sus there's 2 gorgeous arse's i'd fuckin love to stick it into. i don't care if you are 1 of them rover if u look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I also have an urge to walk into a womens toilet...
    yeah with a big fuckin hard cock and fuck every pussy thats in there, well the best of them anyway LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    That's why it's called a cockpit carlos
    Fly Elle Airways - Unlike Ryanair, We'll go all the way.

Discounts for frequent flyers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345