Thread: will 07-07 1954 ever be bettered?

Thumbs up will 07-07 1954 ever be bettered?

i noticed that it was the guinness 1759 celebrations yesterday.every once in a while i also notice that at 1954 on the 04/07/07 the most people ever were on line.will this 464 people online together ever be beaten?.i reckon that if we picked some date -say a couple of weeks time-and organised that everyone log on at a specified time ,we might make a good go of getting a couple of hundred people on here .we could give it a lash at changing that most people amount.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    i noticed that it was the guinness 1759 celebrations yesterday.every once in a while i also notice that at 1954 on the 04/07/07 the most people ever were on line.will this 464 people online together ever be beaten?.i reckon that if we picked some date -say a couple of weeks time-and organised that everyone log on at a specified time ,we might make a good go of getting a couple of hundred people on here .we could give it a lash at changing that most people amount.
    Problem is that day it was BBJ, QPH and Alechoran made up 463 of those users the other one was Patricia. BBJ is now banned so you are going to be missing about 150 profiles while Alec and qph have created more profiles since then just not enough to make up the numbers. Even with the prolific highwayman they still come up short. That number will never be beaten now bbj is banned.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Problem is that day it was BBJ, QPH and Alechoran made up 463 of those users the other one was Patricia. BBJ is now banned so you are going to be missing about 150 profiles while Alec and qph have created more profiles since then just not enough to make up the numbers. Even with the prolific highwayman they still come up short. That number will never be beaten now bbj is banned.

pmsl

nbt

Reviews

There's only one way to find out Brother sexyfukka. Select a date and a time and do some heavy advertising that a record breaking attempt will be held.

The only significance that I can see in the 4th July, was that it was Independence Day or maybe something appeared in the Irish newpapers on that day or the day before that drew attention to E-I.

The only significance that I can see in the 4th July, was that it was Independence Day or maybe something appeared in the Irish newpapers on that day or the day before that drew attention to E-I.[/QUOTE]

it was probaly just pissing rain on that date morning to night judging by the irish july`s of the last couple of years and everybody just stayed in to log on to ei

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    Could we get into the Guiness Book of Records????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Heh heh heh

Reviews

write to jimmy saville, he will fix it for us to break the record, and put us in the guinness book ov records

9. The Following User Says Thank You to he who dares wins For This Useful Post:

sexyfukka (31-10-12)