Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Client System - Public Announcement

It sounds like a good scheme, although the name might be a little offensive to the looks-challenged punters (even though I understand why you're calling it that after the other scheme).

Many of the bad guys are ones who look like Jean Claude Van Damme and the like, so it's not always wise to judge a book by its cover... a girl will might be less inclined to put a drop-dead gorgeous guy on the "ugly mugs" list and might be more inclined to put an actually ugly guy on. I'm not saying that would happen automatically or it's a black and white issue, just that it might be slightly discriminating and tend to go that way a slight bit.

Oh, you mean the guy whose pillow smells of spunk?

I have a suggestion...

Seeing as girls can add to bad reviews, isn't it only right that people be allowed to appeal this if they somehow end up on it?

I'd consider myself a very good client and I'm sure all of the ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting would agree. Although over the course of my punting life I've met a handful who have been complete nuisances and time wasters and more than anything a complete waste of money. These girls pay for advertising on the site, some of which have been advertising for quite a while and once they picked up enough bad reviews (mine included) they disabled the review system for themselves. I'm assuming these girls can also add people to this list?

I just find this a little unfair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12