Thread: Hollywood Sex versus Vanilla Sex

Default Hollywood Sex versus Vanilla Sex

I'm sure it would surprise nobody for me to admit that I have bedded a number of cinemas leading ladies in my time as an agent in LA.

Demi Moore, Julia Roberts, Halle Berry, Sharon Stone and Geena Davis to name but a few.

The problem with these relationships is that you lways have to keep an eye on them as so many other men are constantly competing for their 'favors'. It gets quite tiresome.

As a result of this I decided that life would be much simpler with someone not in the public eye. Which is why I had to reject the advances of Madonna, Cher and that one that played Aileen Wournos, amongst many others.

Have any of the rest of you had this problem also ?

p.s. I did Aileen Wournos too, and she nearly did me but I legged it away faster than Ben Johnson.

Reviews

Exclamation ex

cant say i have banned user,

but my ex still stalks me, is that the same!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    I'm sure it would surprise nobody for me to admit that I have bedded a number of cinemas leading ladies in my time as an agent in LA.

Demi Moore, Julia Roberts, Halle Berry, Sharon Stone and Geena Davis to name but a few.

The problem with these relationships is that you lways have to keep an eye on them as so many other men are constantly competing for their 'favors'. It gets quite tiresome.

As a result of this I decided that life would be much simpler with someone not in the public eye. Which is why I had to reject the advances of Madonna, Cher and that one that played Aileen Wournos, amongst many others.

Have any of the rest of you had this problem also ?

p.s. I did Aileen Wournos too, and she nearly did me but I legged it away faster than Ben Johnson.
    Yes B.U. I too have had to turn down the advances of this lady whose husband I believe is a very close acquaintance of yours.

I trust in your discretion re.this somewhat embarrassing situation.
    The Truth is out there.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Yes B.U. I too have had to turn down the advances of this lady whose husband I believe is a very close acquaintance of yours.

I trust in your discretion re.this somewhat embarrassing situation.
    Thats cool baby. I like to swing........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Trolls View Post
    Thats cool baby. I like to swing........
    Have I no secrets left?
    The Truth is out there.