Thread: The woman across the road

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default The woman across the road

Theres a woman who lives across the road from me, shes a early 40s seperated type, the husband left (or was thrown out) back in May.
    With himself gone off to live in a bedsit somewhere, the now single woman has changed into something different.
    She has become something of a prick tease to look at now, always seems to wear skirts a little shorter and tighter than she should, the picture below gives an idea of how she looked over the hot summer months.
    I have to admit I have got a erection or two after looking at her during those weeks, and the other day we actually had a little conversation,she was struggling with a wheelie bin, trying to move it when she say me . .

"Oh Mister Spunk! Mister Spunk! Could you help me please?"

So over I went, and helped her move the wheelie bin onto the footpath.
    She seemed gratefull, and I have to admit it was a bit of a turn on up close to her, that tight skirt showed off her female curves, we spoke some small talk . .

Thank you Mister Spunk, anything I can do for you then just ask" she said.
    Anything she can do, I thought . . . how about a long session of thrusting my erection into her, while she screamed in painfull pleasure?
    Or how about a spank and tickle session in her bed . . .
    Or how about - fuck this, I need a COLD shower!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	across the road.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	13619  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .