Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning!!! Petra6 Banned User?

1. Default

Ask Nicole from Ad Staff to forward it to you.

2. Default

But trust me nobody wants to see those pictures and snuff video, nobody should ever need to see those. They shouldn't exist in the first place.

Reviews

thx guys

nice viewing

nbt

Reviews

Did anyone thing it was strange that the pig kept kicking after hes head was chopped off

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Did anyone thing it was strange that the pig kept kicking after hes head was chopped off

nbt
    Are you inferring that a member of the constabulary was decapitated ?

Default sick vdeo

Thanks!! I purposley didnt look as didnt want to know what happened. Carrie x

Reviews

I like a shitty knickers but this sounds too much....

its the same person as before, the one called Sugar but had lots of other names too that all got banned . i got the same pictures again. im just not coming back here, the only reason i do is when i get an email to my real email telling me i have a PM. then i come here to read it and have a nose about at what everyones up to. but it isnt worth it just to say 'hi' to everyone to get these pictures. Grr.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    its the same person as before, the one called Sugar but had lots of other names too that all got banned . i got the same pictures again. im just not coming back here, the only reason i do is when i get an email to my real email telling me i have a PM. then i come here to read it and have a nose about at what everyones up to. but it isnt worth it just to say 'hi' to everyone to get these pictures. Grr.
    Dont allow yourself to be intimidated Mia.............and the same goes for all the other ladies who are being targetted with this vile filth. This individual's sole purpose is to damage the site.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    No don't go not at all....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast