Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Question for Man Utd supporters

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default Question for Man Utd supporters

    Just asking a serious question of the United supporters here.

    As a Liverpool fan I was gutted to see Michael Owen score the winning goal in the game against Man City last Sunday so I am wondering how do you feel about his value to the club this season. Obviously your opinions are likely to be coloured by that goal but overall do you feel that he was a good signing for the club?
    The Truth is out there.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    He was a free signing who can score, so how bad.

    As long as he dosnt trip over a blade of grass and get injured for 6 month

    he could do alright
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Just as long as he never scorers against us they can have him.

    To many injuries.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    AH No he may not score against ye

    But that wont matter

    we will beat ye anyway
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. Default

    a proven goalscorer for free???smart business by the fergie.
    better than spending £20.3 million on a player and selling him 6 months later for £12 million.
    owen has the knack of popping up with cruical goals and will be great for us.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    AH No he may not score against ye
    But that wont matter
    we will beat ye anyway

    We'll see about that.

    Its about time someone put Alex back in his box.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    United for the league

    Pool finish 4th
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    We'll see about that.

    Its about time someone put Alex back in his box.
    I would say the only way he will leave the club is in a box
    The Truth is out there.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    United for the league

    Pool finish 4th
    Sorry Doozer

    At worst Liverpool will finish 2nd
    The Truth is out there.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Just asking a serious question of the United supporters here.

    As a Liverpool fan I was gutted to see Michael Owen score the winning goal in the game against Man City last Sunday so I am wondering how do you feel about his value to the club this season. Obviously your opinions are likely to be coloured by that goal but overall do you feel that he was a good signing for the club?

    ask me that question after he dose that to liverpool
    Never confuse education with intelligence

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •