Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Cork Camogie Ladies

Just watching the Cork ladies at their after match reception
    Fair play to em well done
    Some nice looking girls when they are dressed in their evening wear
    Prob be fit have great stamina in bed

Reviews

here here Ber, i watching highlights and the skill and fitness of those ladies was amazing, well done Cork

Wink cork amogie ladies

a really nice bunch of ladies, stamina no bother to them. Their ladies football team have some crakers to....

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Just watching the Cork ladies at their after match reception
    Fair play to em well done
    Some nice looking girls when they are dressed in their evening wear
    Prob be fit have great stamina in bed
    liverpool no title since `90,cork football -no sam since `90,dublin no sam for 14 years,but it`s the turn of the ladies this ,sunday cork rebelettes v dublin jackies,i predict the rebelettes to secure 5-in-a-row titles at croker to make it a cork ladies double for `09.the limerick girls are playing in the junior final as well.it`s all on tg4 but don`t tell xp that it`s going on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    liverpool no title since `90,cork football -no sam since `90,dublin no sam for 14 years,but it`s the turn of the ladies this ,sunday cork rebelettes v dublin jackies,i predict the rebelettes to secure 5-in-a-row titles at croker to make it a cork ladies double for `09.the limerick girls are playing in the junior final as well.it`s all on tg4 but don`t tell xp that it`s going on

Im sure EP already knows and has the lube ready for Sunday.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Default GA(Y) games on sex-site ?

I wish all GAA shite were censored off this sex site cos its a total turn off.Watching on the news last
    week all them het up,headless Paddies horsing a baloon round Croke and the hoardes of yokels in
    the stands who were dimwitted enough to shell out wads to watch ,I wondered if one or any have ever stopped to realise that if the game was any good at least ONE other World Country would have adopted it by now.(not Ozz rules coz thats dim too,and gay.)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    t least ONE other World Country would have adopted it by now.(not Ozz rules coz thats dim too,and gay.)

European GAA

nbt

Reviews

thanks for telling me I'll tune in wish they would wear shorter skirts though...

Reviews

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iss9_cover2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	13639

over & out

Reviews

I always thought all GAA women were all muscley bulldyke mingers one step away from a Neanderthal man.

Please post pictures to prove me wrong!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast