Thread: Visiting Dublin from Seattle ... Show Me Your PASSION!

1. Arrow Visiting Dublin from Seattle ... Show Me Your PASSION!

I want to know what drives you, what excites you! I long for the moment when we are together, both of us passionately aroused, our bodies glistening with perspiration as we experience each other. I want to feel like I am a part of you - like we are truly connected. Come to me. Come with me.... Show me your passion!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Sarah Nicole. I am 5'4", 127 lbs., 32DD/26/36, with a pretty face, a great smile, and straight blonde hair down past my waist.

I will be hosting in Dublin TWO DAYS ONLY - THURSDAY & FRIDAY, 24 & 25 September.

I offer a variety of services to the loving gentleman. Courtesan Dates and Healing Touch Sessions are available during my stay in your lovely city (INCALL ONLY - I will host). Please see my Web site for descriptions: Sarah Nicole - Sarah Nicole - Life/Intimacy Coach, Healer, Companion, Courtesan.

More than 50 reviews are available through links on my Web site. Ask if you need help finding them!

Rates are in U.S. Dollars on my site; rates in Euros are 2/3 the number of U.S. Dollars rounded to the nearest five. Examples of my incall rates are listed below.

Healing Touch 60 min. ....................... 135 Euro (or 200 USD)
    Healing Touch 90 min. ....................... 185 Euro (or 280 USD) *My Specialty
    Healing Touch 2 hours ....................... 240 Euro (or 360 USD)
    Courtesan Date 2 hours ..................... 465 Euro (or 700 USD)

Some fetish options and extended sessions are also available.

For questions or appointment requests please email sarah.nicole.scheduling@gmail.com and I will get back to you promptly. If I don't already know you, I will have some questions for you to help me get to know you. I will require two verifiable references.

Passionate Kisses,
    Sarah Nicole
    Sarah Nicole - Sarah Nicole - Life/Intimacy Coach, Healer, Companion, Courtesan

Please Email: sarah.nicole.scheduling@gmail.com

2. Lightbulb Another option ...

Hello everyone,

I forgot to add another session option that I don't list on my Web site: Healing Touch with Oral (which I call a French Tutorial , which can be mutual, by the way).

Rates for Healing Touch with my French Tutorial:

60 min. .............................. 175 Euro (260 USD)
    90 min. .............................. 240 Euro (360 USD)
    2 hours .............................. 305 Euro (460 USD)

Lingering Kisses,
    Sarah Nicole
    Sarah Nicole - Healing Touch