Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to discretely pack a strap-on when you travel

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No, but we have a Brown Thomas!
    Speak for yourself Carlos. but your right the ONLY way to smuggle the thing in is first she should smuggle the thing in and then go through customs and when asked if she's anything to declare, she says " " well lads what do you say in these circumstances eh??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    a few years ago i was an ann summers girl on my way to do a party, i was stopped by the army and had to open my boot, the laughs and giggles that came when they inspected my boot was crazy, they all had to get a look i had whips, uniforms dildos hand cuffs etc on display. i was so embarrased but they thought this was great and took great pleasure in teasing me
    Just as well you did'nt have a GI Jane uniform along with some sexy weaponry.....they'd have taken you for a terrorist.......errr freedom fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Just as well you did'nt have a GI Jane uniform along with some sexy weaponry.....they'd have taken you for a terrorist.......errr freedom fighter.
    omg thats true! Or a sexy cop uniform with badge and fake gun. Maybe shipping is also the way to get things to your place in Ireland too. Never know when some uppity yolkers (a new Dolly term: Uppity Yolkers) will search your car and not like what they find

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    If there is turbulence I might make a bit too much noise and annoy all the other passengers.
    If there's bad turbulence, you'll have a plane load of folks clutching the armrests, screaming loudly and praying fervently to Jesus in the belief that they're going........you on the other hand DollyDarling, will be clutching the armrests, screaming loudly and praying fervently for Jesus to take you in the clear knowledge that you're cuming.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123