Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to discretely pack a strap-on when you travel

Blog Entries

Default Don't worry

The likeihood of Customs going through your bag is slim. I've never had them check my bags, mind you I've never brought anything in that would freak them out about. And yes, I've bought in Sex toys, what are they going to do about it other than laugh

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Dont bother packing the strap-on Dolly, just wear it inside-out for the trip over.....and enjoy the flight.
    If there is turbulence I might make a bit too much noise and annoy all the other passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Ha ha ha!! Anon is right! Put it in your check in luggage, if you are searched it will be a lot of laughs for the boys doing the checking. You might get a few numbers even
    True, If I put it on top, they wont bother looking at what is underneath. Thats a good thing, since I just despise them touching my things.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    You could post it to the address in Ireland where you will be based and it will be waiting for you when you arrive.
    Yes I think it could make it, but I dont have a set address yet. If I did, I would post over bulk condoms, lube, strap-on, sexy shoes and some other things that really are not "fit" for taking on an international flight.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No, but we have a Brown Thomas!
    Yikes! You're scaring me! lol

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The likeihood of Customs going through your bag is slim. I've never had them check my bags, mind you I've never brought anything in that would freak them out about. And yes, I've bought in Sex toys, what are they going to do about it other than laugh
    Ill say Ive always had a dream to go to ireland and find a lovely redheaded man, take him to a bog, and fuck him up the arse.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ill say Ive always had a dream to go to ireland and find a lovely redheaded man, take him to a bog, and fuck him up the arse.
    Well Dolly I know a few redheaded men and I know where you can find a good bog so when you come over to Ireland give me a call.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Well Dolly I know a few redheaded men and I know where you can find a good bog so when you come over to Ireland give me a call.
    I want a nice big bush of ginger pubes tho. And since I'll be doing him from behind, I'd like a nice ginger hairy arse, and nice rosey complexion backend cheeks too.

Reviews

I want a nice big bush of ginger pubes tho. And since I'll be doing him from behind, I'd like a nice ginger hairy arse, and nice rosey complexion backend cheeks too.

Can be arranged
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Yes I think it could make it, but I dont have a set address yet. If I did, I would post over bulk condoms, lube, strap-on, sexy shoes and some other things that really are not "fit" for taking on an international flight.
    dolly, you can post them to my address if you want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast