Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: 4-3 to the champions UNITED!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mos Eisley Space Port
    Posts
    91
    Reviews
    7

    Default 4-3 to the champions UNITED!!

    Owen new United Legend what a finish!!!! MMMMMMMMM Beers!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantona07 View Post
    Owen new United Legend what a finish!!!! MMMMMMMMM Beers!!!!!!
    scored 30 pts in this game alone in the fantasy leauge fletcher the most improved player worldwide over last 2 seasons the pundits are saying

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    early days yet in the premership, I hear city had a lot of injuries prior to todays game, was tevez playing

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    early days yet in the premership, I hear city had a lot of injuries prior to todays game, was tevez playing
    bullshit, injuries or no injuries, city will never be in the same league as utd, no matter how much money they spend, look at leeds and newcastle and now chelsea, the money they have spent trying to catch us champions!!!

    eurythmics, sweet dreams are made ov these!!!!!!!!!!!!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    bullshit, injuries or no injuries, city will never be in the same league as utd, no matter how much money they spend, look at leeds and newcastle and now chelsea, the money they have spent trying to catch us champions!!!

    eurythmics, sweet dreams are made ov these!!!!!!!!!!!!

    how did you get access to the barcelona trophy cabinet ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    how did you get access to the barcelona trophy cabinet ?
    check the ribbons on the tropheys alec, man utd colours!!!! we dont need to steal tropheys!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    check the ribbons on the tropheys alec, man utd colours!!!! we dont need to steal tropheys!!!!!!
    so its ok for Pool fans to stick on a picture with FIVE European Cups then. OK you started it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    so its ok for Pool fans to stick on a picture with FIVE European Cups then. OK you started it.
    yea ok no problem with that, but as long as you put a premiership trophy with it!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In your attic, hiding behind the water tank
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    scored 30 pts in this game alone in the fantasy leauge fletcher the most improved player worldwide over last 2 seasons the pundits are saying
    74 points this weekend elle this could be the best comeback since Barcelona 99.
    over & out

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MR JOLLY View Post
    74 points this weekend elle this could be the best comeback since Barcelona 99.
    Lol didn't want to show my hand too early in the season besides points make prizes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •