Thread: in to the west baby, fermanagh

1. Default in to the west baby, fermanagh

hello guys, i come to fermanagh today sunday, why not cum see me and we have a nice afternoon fuck , me on top so u see my big juicy tits as i slide my pussy down on u hard cock, mmm, i gettin horny already, please come see me, big kiss florenza x see my profile, xx

Question "into the west"....?????

hi ya,

i know your from spain so i'd just like to tell you that fermanagh is up north - as in northern ireland!!

if you were west you'd be over in the galway direction!!

but nice to see you anyway - hope to see you when you come back to dublin which in the east!!!

Reviews

i think she means the west of the North....but i still don't sound right

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    i think she means the west of the North....but i still don't sound right
    I think you have it in one there......when you leave Belfast on the M1 heading back to Dublin, you see signposts for Lisburn, Banbridge, Newry and Dublin and other signposts pointing you to The West with exotic names such Dungannon, Omagh and Enniskillen...or as a republican might say.....this sexual volunteer is currently based in the western part of the six northern counties of Ireland which are under British occupation. Britain being even further to the east across a sea. I hope we all know where we are now brothers and sisters.

Reviews

i dont know how many times ive been asked the question from some brit 'are you from the south?' that ive answered 'no, im from the west'!! obviously they mean the south as in the republic and nothing to do with me being from cork!